• Content creator experienced using various media platforms.
• Detail-oriented individual who thrives in a collaborative environment.
• Creative problem solver with a passion for innovative thinking.
• Articulate oral communicator experienced with communicating both complicated and simplistic messaging with various demographics.
• Ambitious and self- motivated individual experienced with the coordination and execution of events.
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, WordPress, iMovie EDUCATION:
Bachelor of Arts (B.A): Professional Communications Sep 2017- May 2021
• Minoring in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Ryerson Campus Director: Bumble, Toronto, ON Sep 2019- Present
• Manage a team of 4 Brand Ambassadors by acting as the liaison between Bumble HQ and the brand ambassadors, while creating and executing monthly tasks.
• Prepare and execute dynamic and informative campaigns to engage students with Bumble.
• Collaborate with local businesses, venues and student groups to plan and execute monthly events to promote Bumble.
• Honoured with a bonus award for achieving the most Bumble downloads on a Canadian University campus within a 1-month timespan.
Brand Ambassador: Cotton Candy Event Staffing, Toronto, ON April 2017- Present
• Demonstrate effective communication with an enthusiastic attitude while engaging and educating consumers with products and services.
• Represented various brands at events, targeted to increase awareness, develop a positive brand image and generate sales.
• Regularly assists corporate companies with events, ensuring that events run smoothly. Office Assistant: Bounce Entertainment, Vaughan, ON Aug 2015- Apr 2018
• Responsible for communicating and confirming event details with clients, staff members and venues.
• Maintained a strong brand image through marketing and the management of promotional giveaways.
• Communicated with prospective clients, informed clients about different event packages and options.
Unit Head: Crestwood Valley Day Camp, Toronto, ON May- August 2019
• Responsible for over 50 staff members and 100+ Campers.
• Trained staff members aged 16-23, as well as directed and guided staff throughout the summer.
• Responsible for communicating with parents and camp directors on a daily basis. Recreational Support Worker: Reena Foundation, Vaughan, ON Sep 2017- Present
• Provided personal, emotional and physical support to individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Regularly demonstrate leadership by creating programming targeted towards individuals’ personal needs and interests.
• Successfully assist individuals in the community by reinforcing social and life skills. Food and Beverage Attendant: Maple Downs Country Club, Vaughan, ON Apr 2016- Aug 2017
• Greeted each member with a personable and friendly attitude.
• Continuously organized and maintained a clean workspace. Event Hostess: Glow Event Centre, Vaughan, ON Apr 2017- Dec 2018
• Responsible for ensuring events runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Team leader who designated the roles of staff members.
• Acted as the clients first point of contact for any questions throughout event. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Reena Foundation Sep 2016- April 2017
The Country Day School’s Fundraiser for Syrian Refugees May 2016 Constantina Retirement Home Sep 2015- May 2015
• Recognized by the Ontario Youth Volunteer Challenge in 2017 for an outstanding amount of Volunteer hours during the Change the World Challenge.