Arar, Saudi Arabia email@example.com 050*******
A Mechanical Engineer with 2 years of Experience in the projects & manufacturing. An adaptable professional who specializes in mechanical equipment, designing, leading teams and solving problems. A 2016 Bachelor’s of mechanical engineering graduate of the Northern Borders University interested in projects, manufacturing, researches and mechanical roles. EXPERIENCES
Mechanical Engineer 2018-2019
Consultant Company assigned for ~ 1$ billion (ISCCPP) SEC Project & Supervision on Contractors General Electric (GE) and ABENER.
● Manage inspections for installation, erection, pre-commissioning, and testing of all plant piping and equipment, rotating equipment, & welding, it’s conducted in highest quality performance in systems & equipment on plant during operation.
● Collaborate with client & contractors to achieve client requirements & reviewed site problems on daily meetings to approve fast solutions to facilitate executing plans on timeline
● Motivate & support workers to perform best practices in quality, environment, & safety, that resulted in 4 stars in safety, & 4.9/5 in environment as the best project environment in SEC’s projects
● Presented site deficiencies to leaders, to ensure the contractors work on timeline & SEC’s requirements level, it’s increased & reinforced client satisfaction Production Manager (Leadership Program) 2017-2018
Project to build an exceptional cross-functional leader to aligns business activities to achieve strategic goals
● Direct manufacturing teams for production lines, and workers to produce two types of products with revenues ~18million SAR/1yr
● Inventory materials, & spare parts to facilitate finding properties of materials and lacks in spare parts easily, its reduced maintenance times significantly
● Designed many spare parts in 3D programs either in Solid-Works & AutoCAD, that was throughout an investment plan to reduce production costs Mechanical Engineer (Internship) 2015
Saudi Electricity Company SEC
● Introducing all the power generation plant.
● Introducing Health and safety procedures within the plant. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Northern Borders University, Saudi Arabia, ARAR 2011-2016 Bachelor of science in Mechanical Engineering
Projects Management Professional PMP (2017-05-04) Duration: Five days Risks Management Professional (2017-02-23) Duration: Five days Costs Management Professional (2016-12-01) Duration: Five days Businesses Analysis for Engineers (2017-04-13) Duration: Five days Total Quality Management (2017-05-18) Duration: One day SKILLS
Mechanical technical skills,
Leadership & Management skills,
Communication verbal & writing skills,
Fast learning, adapting, & Team-working skills,
Designing & Modeling HVAC systems & mechanical elements. COMPUTER SKILLS
Microsoft WORD, EXCEL and ACCESS
SOLID-WORKS, MATLAB and REVIT MEP