College Park, GA, 30349 904-***-**** email@example.com Enthusiastic team player that is eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of customer service, team-building, and training in safety. I am motivated to learn, grow and excel in any organization that I am apart of. I want to be able to use all of my talents and grow within the company.
• Occupational safety
• Training and mentoring
• Records/files maintenance
• Safety courses
• Data Entry
• Complaint resolution
• General laborer
PROJECT ASSISTANT SUPPORT 01/2019 to Current
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Atlanta, GA
Oversaw safety strategy progress and maintained compliance with deadlines to support standards and process optimization for over all workers.
• Coached employees, managers and executives on effective safety policies. Recommended changes to company culture in order to improve safety and meet changing demands.
• Obtained scanned records and uploaded into database.
• Added documents to file records and created new records to support filing needs.
• Loaded, transported and stacked materials.
• Cleaned warehouse areas to maintain safety and efficiency.
• Received cargo by lifting and moving it using hand trucks and pallet jacks.
• Maneuvered forklift safely in congested and confined areas. Managed customer relations and customer service through daily communication and interaction.
CH2M ENGINEERING 10/2014 to 12/2018
Facilities Maintenance Technician 2, Atlanta, GA
Reduced safety incidents by training and teaching risk management techniques, hazard identification, quality checks and documentation.
Maintained accurate and current customer account data with manual forms processing and digital information updates.
• Unloaded materials and goods at designated locations for best project availability. Reviewed daily production schedules to inform effective prioritization and delegation of tasks.
Read and understood project specifications to properly prepare grout, cleaning solutions and other mixtures.
• Set up and removed support structures such as folding ladders and scaffolding. Constructed and repaired brick, concrete block and stone structures for commercial and residential customers.
• Inspected escort vehicle for safety and routine maintenance before leaving base. CONSTRUCTION ASSISTANT 06/2012 to 06/2014
McCarthy Improvement Company Inc., Atlanta, GA
Gathered and disposed of work site debris to remove safety hazards and boost team productivity.
• Distributed supplies to skilled workers to maintain job site productivity. Gathered waste and trash from job sites for placement in refuse containers to keep job sites clean and organized.
• Worked with speed and accuracy to consistently meet production standards. SECURITY SITE SUPERVISOR 06/2007 to 06/2012
Allied Barton Security Services, Atlanta, GA
Provided guidance to security staff on appropriate courses of action for diverse situations.
• Managed team schedules to provide effective security coverage for building needs.
• Wrote and submitted daily reports on security team operations. Remained flexible in rapidly changing environments and adapted to developing situations.
• Provided excellent service to contractors and employees.
• Resolved complaints and issues involving both contractors and employees. Updated shift logs and produced daily reports outlining security activities and specific incidents.
Bachelor of Arts : Liberal Arts And General Studies, 05/2009 Clayton State University - Morrow
• Forklift Operator
• OSHA 510