Dr. Ghada Saber
I am a highly experienced lecturer/researcher; I have sound theoretical and practical knowledge in Math and physics related subjects. I have excellent experience in teaching, MATH, examples: quadratics, functions, complex, powers, probability, statistics, calculus, application on derivatives and integration, translations, trigonometry, matrices, simultaneous equations, binomial distributions, vectors, variable analysis, logics. In addition, PHYSICS, I have simple techniques in analysis based upon physics principles which has proven the last years. In addition, Mechanics, thermal physics waves and wave phenomena, Electricity and magnetism. Circular motion and gravitation, Atomic, nuclear and particle physics. Energy production fields electromagnetic induction, quantum and nuclear physics, relativity, engineering physics, imaging, astrophysics Moreover, I have good experience in writing complete research, I am a well-motivated and energetic individual who possesses good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate on all levels within an organization. I can participate effectively into team work and use all initiative when required. I am a flexible individual who enjoys the challenges of meeting deadlines and targets.
[ 2015 – PRESENT]
· Principal Assistant for IB department.
· Head of Math and physics IB department, Beverly Hills Schools, October city, Egypt.
· Workshops cat1, cat2 for IB
· Assist in managing the major administrative tasks and supervising all students and teachers.
· Hand in hand day by day activities of the school and listen to what the constitutes are saying.
· Assist in leading teachers, staff members, parents, students and community members.
· I managed a team of five colleagues from different backgrounds e.g. IT specialists, an engineer and analysts. I set a cost effective and realistic budget plan for managed resources, and consumables to ensure the continuity of the work flow according to a pre-planed time table, prepared and presented progress reports consistent with each stage of the project, preformed data analysis and finally I wrote the project results. Page 2
· Head of Math department EIS 5th
• I lecture as well as design/supervise practical classes and help in assessment and marking for American division students, analytical math and science and forensic science students. Subjects: science (general), Analytical Science, Formulations and analysis of environment, mass spectrometry, Spectroscopy (UV, IR). Moreover, I help students on one to one basis and private tutoring.
• I taught MATH from HOLT MCKDOUGAL book from grade 9 to 12 ( Examples)
• Systems of Equations and Inequalities
• Exponents and Exponential Functions
• Polynomials and Factoring
• Quadratic Equations and Functions
• Radicals and Geometry Connections
• Rational Equations and Functions
• HOLT MCKDOUGAL Algebra 1
• HOLT MCKDOUGAL Algebra 2
• HOLT MCKDOUGAL Geometry
· HOD of science in BIS, 6th
of October, EGYPT
· SAT Math teacher.
I lecture as physics teacher for American section higher grades. Oral presentations on different topics as Energy and climate changes. Practical work from Holt McDougal Physics book. After school SAT math lessons from grade 9 to grade 12.
· Math teacher: I taught Math to GCSE and A level students. ISE Egypt.
· Assistant lecturer at AUC (American university in Cairo) faculty of computer science. EGYPT.
· I taught physics to computer science students. I was responsible for all experimental work, design, preparation and demonstration.
· Assistant lecturer at 6th
October university faculty of Dentistry. EGYPT.
· I assist undergraduate students in addition to practical classes.
· I perform multi-well played microscopic analysis of particle in biological fluids and preparing culture media.
· Assistant lecturer at Cairo university faculty of science. EGYPT. Education.
2017 – IB workshop from IBO cat1, cat 2 physics and math. 2004 – Master degree Cairo university, Faculty of science. 2000 – pre-master, Cairo university.
1996 – BSc. Physics and math department Cairo university. 1992- TALAA Islamic language school, Mohandseen.
Arabic, English, good knowledge of French.
· MS office, excel, word, power point.
· Internet facilities and search engine techniques,
· some knowledge of Statistical Analysis System (SAS). Awards
· Excellent degree in M.Sc.
· I was awarded as the 1st
of my class in B.Sc. 1996.