Airene Mae Lucero
*** ******* **. ****. *** Sampaloc Manila
CPOA Global Oct. 2018- Oct. 2019
● Managed the end to end process of orders
● Implements workable solutions to the programs set by On-shore clients by leveraging existing standard resolution in meeting the targets of the program such as MRV completion.
● Supports Service Delivery Lead in all development and strategic plans within a program.
● Utilizes advance analytical skills in assessing concepts and alternatives for the project initiative and development action plans within the program.
Accenture Philippines Feb. 2012 – Mar. 2017
● Lead / SME (subject matter expert) a group of Order Managers (OM). Identifies their potentials and develops their areas of opportunity based on month to month performance expectations.
● Monitors direct reports’ performance and provides regular feedback through one on one coaching weekly which includes setting objectives, conducting reviews and implementing actions to correct performance problems or sustain good performance.
● Handles escalation requests from stakeholders both on-shore and offshore involved in completing a project.
● Involved in the activities of the program that enhances the engagement for employees such as GPTW and RNR.
● Customer Service Representative June, 2007 – Aug.2011
● Handled escalation requests from external customers(billing, general inquiries, troubleshooting, tracking of orders, phone and modem activation, investigation of fraud
● Coordinated with Lead and Management for any critical issues and offer solutions to optimize the whole process.
• Performed administrative tasks such as but not limited to production reports, inputs on score cards, attendance and other reports.
AB Public Administration June, 2002 Oct 2006
Saint Louis College
REFERENCE: Available Upon Request