**** ** ****** ******, ********, OR 97062
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR Graduated: Mar 2020 Degree: Bachelor of Science
Major: Business Information Systems, Accounting
Study Abroad: University of Technology Sydney, Australia Jul – Nov 2019 Relevant Classwork: Research Management Skills, Sports Marketing Experience
System Administrator at 7 AM Consulting Dec 2019 – Mar 2020
• Created reports and dashboards for Salesforce users to track their key performance indicators
• Built a territory management process that automatically assigned leads to employees based on region and industry
• Ensured database was accurate by helping with mass data imports, deleting duplicates and cleaning data
Intern at M&T Bank Summers 2016/2017/2018
• Assisted the Real Estate Loan Department with various day-to-day responsibilities.
• Completed Deed of Trust Reconveyances, which included preparing necessary documentation for the escrow/title company to clear title with the various counties in Oregon, Washington and Arizona.
• Expanded my knowledge of Word, Excel and M&T’s TPX/CLCS software. Intramural Sports Official at Oregon State University September 2018 – March 2019
• Coordinated and oversaw multiple intramural basketball games at Oregon State University
• Ensured that participants played within the rules and regulations of the game to prevent teams from taking an unfair advantage.
• Improved communication, teamwork and leadership skills as the season progressed. Counselor at Wilsonville High School-Basketball June 2014/2015/2017/2019
• Counseled children ranging from 3
grade at a summer basketball camp.
• Responsibilities included making sure the campers were having fun by providing them with entertaining and challenging games, while also ensuring they were in a safe environment.
• Mentored young athletes, and motivated them to improve their game. Certifications/Skills
• Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce, 2020
• Proficient in Power BI
• Microsoft Office