My professional background includes serving
customers at the highest level. I am able
to handle difficult situations and am a
great communicator. My experience ranges
from the restaurant industry to front office
receptionist work.I am sales driven and
extremely goal oriented.
Server Tilted Kilt - Orange County, CA June
2017 to Present
● Handled a high volume of customers
● Carefully listened and memorized
● Checked on guests frequently
● Cleaned and sanitized restaurant and
● Always put on a smile and provided my
best customer service,to keep the
● Set up payments by POS
● Welcomed guests as they arrived
Receptionist/Airbrush Tech Tropic Tan –
Tustin, CA June 2017- July 2018
● Greeted customers in a
timely fashion while
quickly determining their
● needs Provided great customer service while checking in clients, signing new clients up, and promoting new products and specials.
● Maintained a clean and organized salon.
● Trained staff on company procedures and company services.
● Accurately counted money and receipts made from sales, balanced cash drawer and deposited the money in the safe at the end of my shift. Receptionist Seelbinder Plumbing, Rancho Santa Margarita - Fedex, UPS October 2016 to June 2018Greets and directs visitors to the company.
● Takes and receives messages for various personnel.
● Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
● Coordinates linguistics and delivery of express mail services (Fedex, UPS, etc.)
● Scheduled appointments.
● Maintained appointment diary either manually or electronically. Receptionist/Airbrush Tech Sugared & Bronzed, Newport Beach January 2015 to October 2016
● Ability to maintain good relationship with clients.
● Make sales goals by selling packages and products to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Answered phone, booked appointments, maintained client files, and the ability to maintain a hygienic environment.
Server Hooters - San Diego, CA January 2012 to January 2015
● Demonstrate genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with guests.
● Guide guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food,beverages, and ingredients.
● Precisely describe menu items and special offerings
● Proactively prepare for large parties and reservations, anticipating planning and staffing needs.
● Buss, clear, clean, and set tables when support staff are backed up Education
Santa Barbara City College - Santa Barbara, CA high school diploma - San Dieguito Academy Encinitas,CA