Braintree, MA *****
• Strong Knowledge in Analysis of Algorithms, MVC, Data Structure, and Object Oriented Programming
• Board Knowledge in App Architecture, Oracle, Back-End and Front-End development, and RESTful API
• Interested in Full Stack Development and Software Development EXPERIENCE
HCL Software - Chelmsford, MA Apr 2019 – Present
• Full life cycle development including unit test development, code reviews, and technical designs.
• Plugin development such as for Jenkins, Eclipse and Visual Studio for AppScan.
• Utilized Tabulator and implemented data management that increased performance while meeting all application requirements.
SENIOR PAYROLL SPECIALIST / PAYROLL SPECIALIST
University of Massachusetts Boston - Boston, MA Sept 2013 – May 2019
• Generate SQL Query report daily, analyze Biweekly/Annual reports, and calculated over time.
• Balancing and controlling all payroll retroactive payments, submitting information on retroactive transactions on state funded payment to the Office of Budget and Financial Planning (OBFP). Achievements:
• Successfully create VBA programs to automatically generate daily and weekly reports, update Excel workbooks, and external data queries, resulting in saving the department needed time and resources each day.
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS BOSTON - Boston, MA
Master of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.77 May 2019 UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS BOSTON - Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
PROTEIN BASIC LOCAL ALIGNMENT SEARCH TOOL (BLAST) Spring 2019
• Implemented Protein Sequence Alignment blastp (protein vs protein) with BLAST algorithm, MVC and XAMPP. MEMORY-EFFICIENT VOXEL PROCESSING LIBRARY Fall 2018
• Compressed voxel data structure (three dimensional) for storing float or int data (not just boolean) that use for morphological operations (e.g. erode, dilate, marching cubes), math operations.
• Capable to work on structures where the "full fat" embodiment may actually larger than the available system memory. PIZZA STORE Spring 2018
• Designed and implemented a multiple JSP/ PHP page UI for the Pizza store. Also, using layered architecture, HTML5, CSS, MVC, Oracle or MySQL interchangeably, Eclipse and NetBeans IDE, Tomcat, XAMPP.