LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhisheksingh10 P: +91-912*******
D.O.B.: 2 February 1994
To work in an organization where I am able to contribute to the organization’s growth and profitability with my skill and in turn get an opportunity to gain exposure and expertise that would help me build a strong and successful career.
Galgotias University, Greater Noida — Master of Technology
(M.Tech) - 9.16 CGPA
JULY 2017 - JUNE 2019
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow — Bachelor of Technology (ME) - 71.28%
JULY 2012 - JUNE 2016
U.P.Board, Uttar Pradesh — Intermediate-62.80%
JULY 2009 - JUNE 2011
PROJECTS & CONFERENCES
Parameter Determination of a connecting rod Using Fatigue and Optimization analysis in ANSYS
- Project involves the modelling and analysis of connecting rod.Also it involves the testing of its mechanical characterization of users in various industries.
- An analytical model enabling to determine the stress during the changes of shapes with FEM simulation using ANSYS 19.1 software.
- I have also done various analyses like static, fatigue, model, buckling, optimization etc. for the purpose of reducing the defects in connecting rod.
Optimizing Connecting Rod Using Fillet Radius Modification in ANSYS
- Change the fillet radius at crank end (I section) and pin end (I section) in the model and analyse the variation of stress.
- Validate the results analytically and FEM simulation using ANSYS 19.1 software.
- Analyse the performance of connecting rod on various materials.
- Paper has been Published in International Conference on Mechanical and Engineering Technologies(ICMET) IOP Material Science and Engineering vol.748(2020)
- Autodesk Inventor
- ANSYS 19.1
- MS Office
- Awarded Certificate of
Excellence for maintaining
100% attendance in session
2013-14 and 2014-15.
- Participated in the second
annual expert talk 2018 on
Resources organized by
Imperial Society of Innovative
Engineers (ISIEINDIA) from IIT
- Participated in National
Conference on Fluid and
Thermal Energy Conversion
from Raj Kumar Goel Institute
of Technology, Ghaziabad.
- Summer training from Electric
Loco Shed Kanpur.
- Willingness to learn
- Comprehensive Problem
- Team Management
- Resource Allocation
- Project Management
- Electric Loco Shed Training
- AutoCAD and Autodesk
- C from Data Expert Training
An Overview Characterization of Engine Performance with Biodiesel
- Published conference paper in National Conference on Fluid and Thermal Energy Conversion from Raj Kumar Goel
Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.
Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites
- Technology - Conflation and Anatomization
- Worked as Team Lead
- Project involves the fabrication of natural fibre composite currently this is an untouched reinforce fibre agent.Also it involves the testing of its mechanical characterization of uses in various industries.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.
Name: Abhishek Singh Place - Noida (UP)
- Material Based Projects
- Design and analysis
- Automotive Based Projects