November 2017 to present Hutton Hotel, Nashville TN.
• Transferring calls to the appropriate destination.
• Scheduling wake-up calls at the designated times.
• Delivering messages to guest
• Monitoring the heat/smoke detector panel
• Activating emergency response procedures when necessary
• Two-way radio communication with security/engineering and guest services
• Dispatching calls to the housekeeping for guest services
• Utilize paging system to locate staff for guest services
• Communicate to property operations associates via two-way radio for airport shuttle service, etc.
January 2007 to present Nashville Symphony, Nashville TN.
• Closely monitor safety of guests.
• Greet each guest individually
• Attend to guest requests
• Escort/direct guests to their seats and other lobby locations
• Assist in the resolution of ticket and seating concerns
July 2016 to November 2017 Southern Steak House, Nashville TN.
• Answer all phone calls within 3 rings while using established company procedures
• Cheerfully greet the guest as they enter the restaurant
• Relay all phone messages to the manager when warranted
• Assist guest with phone directions to the restaurant
• Create first and last positive impressions with all guest
• Implement full knowledge of all menu items and retail products
• Offer suggestive sales approach to assist guests in making menu choices
• Assist with restaurant cleanliness
• Ensure guest satisfaction before they exit and inform a manager if not.
• Accurately quote wait times.
December 2015- July 2016 Omini, Nashville, TN.
• Greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Stock and replace missing items, inspect, clean the mini bars in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
• Proactively seek to provide luxury service ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Maintain, organize, and clean assigned storerooms daily.
• Properly maintain and track inventory in assigned storerooms.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
• Ensure products in Mini-Bar are not expired and remove those products as necessary. Ensure rotation of all Mini-Bar products
Smyrna High School
Josha Pessar 954-***-****
Bruce Robinson 615-***-****
Kim Hylick 615-***-****