Results-driven banking and Finance executive with extensive experience managing a branch bank. Brought in numerous new clients and maintained a consistently high satisfaction rating. Leader in customer care with proven results. Friendly and upbeat. Friendly, focused bank management expert skilled in delivering exceptional customer service through staff training, cross-training and career development programs.
• Strategic thinker
• Time Management
• Ability to multitask
• Extremely team oriented
• Customer service and Business development.
• Attention to detail
• Housekeeping and maintenance
• Organizational skills
• Quality Assurance
• Staff management, motivation and team building.
BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
Field of study – Management and Accountancy
Eastern University of Sri Lanka.
CBA- Certified Business Accountant
Field of study – Accountancy and Auditing
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka, Colombo, Sri Lanka. MBA- Master of Business Administration (Reading)
Under research work - Research work under title “The Impact of CRM in Banking Performance”
Field of study – Management and Accountancy
South Eastern University of Sri Lanka.
Pan Asia Bank plc, Batticaloa, Eastern, Sri Lanka. December 2010- September 2019
• Actively participated in business development and team management
• Created a positive sales and service environment through employee clarity, simplicity and guidance to customers.
• Developed and managed branch marketing plan to meet branch targets.
• Enhanced market presence by creating solid community partnerships.
• Ensured the highest levels of employee performance and customer service through coordinated staff recruitment and training efforts.
• Expanded customer base and increased branch profitability.
• Facilitated the delivery of financial products and services to diverse clientele.
• Implemented policies regarding check cashing and withdrawals from accounts and safe deposit boxes to insure client confidentiality and transaction security.
Assistant Branch Manager
Sampath Bank plc, Batticaloa, Sri Lanka.
February 2008- December 2010
• Accepted and processed customer payments in cash, credit cards and checks checking for validity.
• Acknowledge customer issues and resolved their problems quickly and efficiently.
• Assisted clients in understanding their available options and helped them select the right service plans for their needs.
• Greeted customers and offered the assistance where possible.
• Identified prospective customers through use of business directions, conferences, trade shows and by following existing clients’ leads.
• Conducted market research to learn of current trends and to perform sales activities accordingly.
• Contacted existing and new customers to discover their needs and to explain how certain products could be useful to them. Senior Banking Assistant
Seylan Bank plc, Batticaloa, Eastern, Sri Lanka.
August 2004- February2008
• Accepted and processed customer payments in cash, credit cards and checks, checking for validity.
• Acknowledged customers issues and resolved their problems quickly and efficiently.
• Denied or approval loan applications based on evidence of credit qualifications.
• Developed a database of qualified leads through networking, emails, cold calls and referrals.
• Ensured loan applications contained supporting documentation and required information.
I undersigned certify that the statements made by herein are complete and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
• Borrower Risk rating – 04/2019
• Training on Social and Environment Management System - 02/2019
• The Seminar on New Foreign Exchange act No 12 of 2017 and regulations- 04/2018
• The Seminar on New Foreign Exchange act No 12 of 2017 and regulations 04/2018
• High Performance Leadership Development Program – 05/2017 & 05/2018
• Customer Relationship Management & Cross Selling – 05/2017
• High Performance Leadership 04/2017
• Training Program on Legal Aspects of Credit- 02/2017
• of Non-Performing Advances & Revival of Sick businesses 01/2017
• Branch Operations and Law related to Branch Banking 05/2016
• Residential Workshop on - Communication Skills, Leadership Skills University of Malaya – Malaysia - 02/2016
• Programme on Customer Relationship Management in Banking – National Institute of Bank Management India – 12/2016
• Exchange Control & International Trade Finance -05/2016