Esraa Ghassan Al Saadi – MBA, PMP, ITIL, ISO, OHSAS
An Executive Leader, Business Operations Expert and MBA holder with 14 years of experience in Information and Communication Technology, and General Trading industries. An energetic management professional who specializes in Projects Management, Business Strategies, Processes & Development, Data Analysis, Quality Management, and Bid Management. An ambitious, enthusiastic and dedicated individual who is constantly seeking for personal and professional development and value teamwork, loyalty, punctuality, and professionalism. A proven record of superior results in a variety of challenging and multicultural environments. Unique blend of visionary leadership and executive business savvy with competencies to spearhead strategic planning and bottom- line results.
Someone who is capable of communicating cross-functionally at all levels of an organization, excellent negotiator, a creative problem solver who transforms ideas into action with systems-oriented thinking, intelligent planning, and a proven ability to manage and complete projects to the highest standard. CORE PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS
• Program Management and
• Leadership and Teambuilding
• Coaching and mentoring
• Cross-functional Communications
• Business Strategies and Change
• Business Research & Data Analysis
• Customer Relationship Management
• Operation and Process Management
• Improving Organizational
• Creative Problem Solving
• Effective Decision Making
• Strategic Thinking
Company Name: One Facilities Management (OFM), Kuwait (Aug 2019- Present) Job Title: Senior Project Manager (acting as Management Consultant) Department: Top Management
Analyzed and assessed organization position in various spheres of business and functions, including core strategy development, large scale implementation, process and operational optimization, change management, risk advisory services, technology deployment, human capital advisory, business transformation, digital and innovation capabilities.
● Research and Data Analysis: Performed an intensive data analysis and evaluated Business structure, day-to-day operations, employee duties, and management functions to identify areas of process enhancement, develop recommendations, KPIs, and Risks that assist organization in improving productivity, efficiency and overall performance.
● Business Strategies and Change Management: Introduced change leadership methodology to distribution team, leading by example and demonstrating the benefits of change. Created new standard adopted as corporate policy and procedures with streamlined templates and faster process by developing and implementing change management tools and activities that promotes company vision and increase profitability.
● Operational changes and Stakeholder Engagement: Developed change and stakeholder engagement plans and change network for upstream distribution centers project, creating innovative communication model using infographics to better engage stakeholders and leaders, which improved support and engagement.
: firstname.lastname@example.org : +965-***-***** Salmiya, KWT LinkedIn Profile: /in/esraa-al-saadi-566911a9 CV: Esra’a Ghassan Al-Saadi (Page 2 of 7)
● Project Management: leading and managing E-commerce Website and Mobile Application projects. Work directly with customer in establishing strong communication channels. Developed vendor evaluation criteria and project documentation such as “Project Scope, Detailed Project Plan, Software Requirement Specification-SRS, Wireframes and others”.
● Process Improvement and Problem Solving: Led a special engagement with vendor and development team to merge 7 management systems, streamlining them into a single ERP to improve productivity, efficiency, data management practices and cut 80% of the time and effort consumed in juggling within the current systems.
● Leadership and People Management: Led the review of all modules in preparation for client. Maintained project status via weekly status meetings and communication. led the formalization and implementation of standard operating procedures in the Organization’s department. Company Name: Enhanced Engineering & Multi-Technologies Co., Kuwait (Apr 2017- July 2019) Job Title: ERP Project Manager
Department: Enterprise Solution Department (ESD)
Led the implementation of diverse ERP projects. Work directly with customers’ top management in establishing strong communication channels. Setting expectations of key success factors, Develop project objectives and ensure the expected results and deliverables are made clear to the customer and Team.
• Leadership and Teambuilding: leading and managing Enterprise Recourse Planning (ERP) projects. Led the preparation of regular performance reviews, participated in the hiring of additional staff, and proactively cultivated a culture of teamwork and individual liability.
• Project Coordination and Program Management: Successfully directing multiple projects from initiation, through deliverables validation and project completion. Improved quality by 60%, cut lead times 80%, cut costs 30% with less than 6 months. Developing Solution Design Documents and Training Manuals and ensure all scoped features/ specifications are delivered within budget and on time.
• Improving Organizational Effectiveness: Developing and implementing PMI standards, policies, procedures along with ISO 9001 standards and ITSM (IT Service Management). Consistently enhancing team productivity level by directing, motivating, awarding and evaluating their performance against the assigned responsibilities and accomplishments.
• Project Planning: Creating a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound) project plan. Define project scope and change requests while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and frequently performing site visits, client/vendors’ meetings to cultivate healthy partnerships and ensure project’s buy-in.
• Resource Management and Allocation: Managed Teams effectively, mentor team’s development process while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
• Cross-functional Communications: Proactively worked cross-functionally and provide consistent and effective communication, correspondences with key stakeholders. Set and acknowledge a clear milestone via productive meetings.
• Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels with the objective of being a trusted business partner. Proactively identify client’s business objectives, priorities and directions, critical success factors and ensure customer stratification. CV: Esra’a Ghassan Al-Saadi (Page 3 of 7)
Company Name: Alalamiah Technology Group, Kuwait (June 2012- Mar 2017) Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Project Management Office (PMO)
Directed a variety of complex project across Kuwait, responsible for planning and managing various initiatives to quality, schedule and cost while accomplishing stated objectives. Provide overall direction across various disciplines for successful completion of projects.
• Leadership and Teambuilding: leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple teams and/or requiring integration with other activities. Implementing software development, Security & Safety, Audio visual, Cabling infrastructure, outsourcing hardware & manpower, maintenance projects and others.
• Project Coordination and Program Management: Successfully directing diverse project teams on- site with variety of cross-functional resources such as Developers, Site Engineers and project sponsor. Supervised the implementation of projects (e.g. Smart classroom System in 4000 classroom and 771 School), Manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
• Project Estimating: Oversees estimating, drafting and submitting ~12 bids/month by working with client, coordinates ~15 initial site visits to discuss design ideas, assess structural and aesthetic requirements, planning and costs implications. Communicates with architects and subcontractors to make accurate bids.
• Team Management: collaborated in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
• Coaching and Mentoring Staff: Successfully supervised, coached, and delegated tasks to a team of 8 employees and 7 instructors. Responsible for tracking the progress of claims, personally handling escalated customer service concerns, increase their effectiveness handling inbound requests from customers / departments, sharing best negotiation practices, and approving high-value payouts.
• Cross-functional Communications: Proactively worked cross-functionally and cross-departmentally to catalog, prioritize, and activate complex and strategic projects, serving as the point of contact for 6 departmental information systems directors.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective/ preventative action as needed. Maintain an accurate and efficient financial records and cash flows.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Reporting and Decision Making/ Support: Provides regular reports to Company management on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to company communications, including presentations and other contributions to management meetings.
• Supervision and Safety Management: Leads up to 12 laborers on 2 projects simultaneously, overseeing Health & Safety management standards, addressing attendance issues, and ensuring quality control as needed.
CV: Esra’a Ghassan Al-Saadi (Page 4 of 7)
Job Title: Project Management Executive
Department: Quality Assurance and Control- Top Management Designing, planning, rolling out, and providing ongoing support for a variety of strategic programs related to company enhancement and restructuring, the training of faculty and staff, equipment and IT systems, and strategic data analysis
• Improves Organizational effectiveness and efficiency by setting new policy and procedures, re- engineering the current workflow and processes, restructuring company’s divisions, implementing Health & Safety standard (OHSAS), creating Quality Assurance & Control Department.
• Sets quality assurance objectives to enhance company performance and serve its vision and mission by implementing ISO 9001 (QMS: Quality Management System), ISO 20000 (ITSM: Information Technology Service Management), ISO 27001 (ISMS: Information Security Management System) standards and ITIL Service Strategies.
• Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories
• Performs Gap Analysis to determination the degree of conformance to the requirements of standard.
• Performs quality checks during pricing, customer submittals and project sign-off.
• Maintains and improves quality by developing Orientation plan, completing company system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop an engineering designs, and training methods.
• Framed quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. CV: Esra’a Ghassan Al-Saadi (Page 5 of 7)
Company Name: Diyar United Trading & Contracting Co. (DUC) Feb 2010- May 2012 Job Title: Project Coordinator & Bid Officer
Department: Managed Services & Outsourcing
• Operation and Process Management: Managed all Tasks related to Managed Services and Outsourcing Department and their employees (e.g. Managed Project Managers & Team Leaders’ activities on daily basis along with department’s financial expenses. Monitored and controlled over than 2500 outsource employee resumes; as part of Bidding task.)
• Bid Management: Proficient in Tenders and all bidding stage for Ministries of Kuwait, Oil and Gas Sectors, and Others.
o Assessed and contributed in professional proposals for Tenders. o Monitoring and controlling Tenders Submission according to client requirements. o Drafted Bank Guarantees (Bid Bonds & Performance Bond), and all related documents. o Processed Insurances document for outsourcing contracts such as (Workmen Compensation, Third Party Liability, Erection All risk Cover and others).
• Correspondence Management: Arranged official correspondences for Ministries of Kuwait such
(PAEET, MOI, and others) / Oil & Gas Sectors (KOC, KNPC, KOTC, KJO, PIC and Others).
• Effective reporting consistently praised by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to details, and exemplary customer service delivery end team-player attitude.
• Client and Vender Management: Maintains relationships with major clients and vendors (e.g. Symantec, Dell, HP, BMC, and others) and general contractors through timely communication of pricing information, progress updates, and change order notifications as needed.
• Strategic Supplier negotiation: Led the software supplier negotiations that enabled the creation of
~50 multimillion dollar proposals annually, working with major software enterprises like VM Ware, Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat, and others
• Event Management: Effectively directed and support successful execution of strategic events, exhibitions, trainings, seminars and conferences while managing all project delivery elements within time limits. Liaise with client to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction. E.g. managed one of largest event in education services “Kuwait Edutech Exhibition”.
• Utilized Oracle ERP Application in developing: Purchase Request (PR), Store Requisitions (SR) and Business Travel Form (Ticket & Hotel reservations for Dept. staff and guest).
• Supervision and Safety Operation: Directed the implementation of ISO standard in Health and Safety (OHSAS).
• Improved communication efficiency as primary liaison between departments, clients and vendors. PREVIOUS ROLES
Pres-Sales & Bid Manager— Al-Sayer Group, Tendering Dept., Kuwait Jul 2007 – Aug 2009 Administrative Supervisor – Barter Way, Kuwait Jul 2006 – Jul 2007 CV: Esra’a Ghassan Al-Saadi (Page 6 of 7)
• Master’s Degree MBA [MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION] from Swiss Business School, Switzerland, 2019
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree IT [BACHELORS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE] from National Valley University (NVU), CA, USA
Major Subject: Information Technology, 2017
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree BLitt [BACHELORS OF LITERATURE] from Arab Open University
Major Subject: English Literature, 2010
• Completed DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) – Cambridge (ICDL) from Human High Technology Institute, Kuwait, 2007
• Completed Higher Secondary School examination from Al Tafweq School – Kuwait Major Subjects: Scientific, 2005
• Lean Six Sigma- In progress
• Change Management, 2020
• Consulting Foundations, 2020
• Digital Transformation, 2020
• Leading with Emotional intelligence, 2020
• Leading with Innovation, 2020
• Knowledge Management and Retention, 2019
• IOT- Internet Of Things, 2017
• Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX 2012 Functions.
• Strategy Implementation for Leaders, 2016
• Leadership and Decision Making, 2015
• Mind Mapping, 2015
• Time Management, 2015
• Microsoft Project 2010 (MS Project)
• Project Management Professional (PMP), 2014
• Implementation of ISO 9001:2008, 20000:2011 & 27001:2013, 2014
• Guidelines for Audit of Management system, 2014
• WizTeach – Qwizdom (Interactive solution on project base), 2014
• ITIL V3 Foundation, 2013.
• Microsoft Seminar, Diyar (Cloud Technology), 2012
• CSE - Cisco Sales Expert Certification, 2011
• BS OHSAS 18001:2007 – Awareness Course, 2011
• BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 – Internal Auditing Principles, 2011
• BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 – Hazard identification and Risk Assessment, 2011 PERSONAL INFORMATION:
• Nationality: Syrian
• D.O.B: 7th Jan 1987
REFERENCES Available upon request
CV: Esra’a Ghassan Al-Saadi (Page 7 of 7)
Some of Projects Handled in Enhanced Engineering and Multi-Technology Co. 1. Project Name: Installation and Implementation Services of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution
o Project Scope: Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
(Financial Modules, Project Management & Accounting, Service Management, Trade & Logistics, Purchasing & Sourcing, Retail & POS, Sales
& Marketing, Property Management, Treasury Management, HR & Payroll and others)
o Client Name: Abdul-Aziz Saud Al-Babtain Group of Companies (34 Companies) 2. Project Name: Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution. o Project Scope: Implementation of Advance Warehouse Management System (WMS) of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
o Client Name: Alghanim HealthCare
3. Project Name: Provision, installation and Commissioning of integrated ERP Solution o Project Scope: Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
(Finance, Operations, and HR Modules)
o Client Name: TABCo international Food Catering Company. 4. Project Name: Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution o Project Scope: Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
(Finance, HR & Payroll, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Trade and others)
o Client Name: Hamad Saleh Al-Homaizi Grandsons Pharmaceutical Co. Some of Project Handled in Alamiah Technology Group: 5. Project Name: LALA Khiran Water Tower Project, Ministry of Electricity & Water o Project Scope: Supply and installation, Testing & Commissioning of Security Sys. & DLPS o Project Value: USD 332,000/-
o Role: Project Manager
6. Project Name: Communications Maintenance services for KOC: o Project Scope: Supply Manpower and Maintenance for Five years o Project Value: USD 24,200,000/-
o Role: Project Manager
7. Project Name: Surveillance System Solution “CCTV” Project (2011-2012 & 2014/2015), Ministry of Education
o Project Scope: Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning and maintenance support for three years
o Project Value: USD 16,500,000/-
o Role: Acting as Project Manager (for internal activities) 8. Project Name: Classroom “Interactive Solution” Project, (2014/2015), Ministry of Education, Kuwait.
o Project Scope: Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning and maintenance support for three years
o Project Value: USD 10,900,000/-
o Role: Acting as Project Manager (for internal activities)