Date of Birth: 17/3/1988
MBA. Master in Business Administration Sep 2012 – Jan 2015 American University of Culture and Education AUCE – Beirut & Baalbek, Lebanon
• Courses included: Finance (Budget) – Research - Strategic management International Marketing - Human Resource.
B.A. Finance Sep 2008 – Jun 2011
American University of Culture and Education AUCE – Baalbek, Lebanon
• Courses included: Accounting – Finance – Marketing - Management Information System - Banking Operation - Micro & Macro Economy. British council Aug 2012
English language Certificate (IELTS)
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Mar 2017 – Till now Digital Opportunity Trust Lebanon – DOT Lebanon
• Coordinate and follow up with Food and Beverage catering services.
• Ensure transportation services is being provided efficiently to the beneficiaries.
• Maintain the Finance/Administration department files and provide them on a monthly basis.
• Assist in the purchase of stationary and logistic needs for the project/donor visitors, media, and in the preparation of events such as: training, workshop, celebration.
• Assist in the logistics and preparations required for all DOT events, trainings, workshops, etc.
• Coordinates M&E activities: distributes and collects registration, baseline and evaluation forms to the Digital Coaches and files them properly by center
• Ensure that the Digital Coaches is regularly updating their M&E entry on the database Field Coordinator Feb 2017 – Till now
Levant7/Sayara Strategies, Beirut, Lebanon
• Conduct literature reviews, concept notes and inception reports
• Lead, plan, coordinate assigned projects in a timely manner
• Collect and analyze data, write analytical reports, summarize interviews.
• Conduct fieldwork (KIIs, FGDs...) and analyze data, Write analytical reports,
• Train and supervise field teams and Support proposal development
• Prepare research instruments: Key informant interviews, Focus Groups Discussions Guide, Survey Questionnaire, M&E Frameworks
• Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects
• Coordinate work with the field team, Attend project meetings and area seminars Regional Coordinator Jan 2016 – Feb 2017
Levant7/Sayara Strategies, Beirut, Lebanon
• Manage and coordinate the implementation of civil society engagement and activity Implementation.
• Manage relationship with local government entities and coordinate activities.
• Assist the programs in budget planning and projects development (proposal writing, log frame, indicators, etc…
• Provide support to the technical unit regarding tools development.
• Assist the organization in transforming M&E related tools (survey, assessments, pre- Post Test and questioner) into tablets mobilization.
• Provided Capacity building to local NGO’s located in west bekaa in terms of proposal writing process via participatory approach for their benefits and sustainability.
• Manage day-to-day activities of the regional office and supervise field staff as needed.
• Write and submit weekly / monthly / quarterly and annual reports to HQ.
• Prepare monthly financial reports to Beirut HQ office.
• Provide program updates and share progress report with Regional governmental officials and other key stakeholders.
• Monitor project activities implemented in his/her province and make sure that quality of the activities meet program requirements.
• For data verification purpose, cross check local reports with the relevant RC and cross Check the information collected via atmospheric reporters in the targeted district/provinces.
• Maintain and sustain close relationship with district and Regional level governmental official and civil society members.
• Facilitate and coordinate field visits/trips for HQ senior staff, production teams and other staff assign by relevant project.
• Engage on any other job assigned by Country Director or other line manager. Team leader Nov 2014 – Dec 2015
Mercy Corps (NGO), Baalbek, Lebanon - Project Funded by UNICEF- (one-month contract)
• Training teams on winterization project.
• Planning, Leading and organizing field work.
• Managing twelve team member and three drivers.
• Reporting project assistant of daily field work. Educational supervisor Dec 2014 – Oct 2015
Lebanese Organization of Studies and Training LOST, Baalbek, Lebanon – funded by UNICEF
• Providing HR Assistance to recruit qualified teachers, assistant and watchman at the center.
• Collaborating with municipalities to facilitate the implementation of education program.
• Referring Syrian refugee’s students to adequate educational center.
• Reporting to project assistant on weekly and monthly basis.
• Managing sample in Btedee (five team members under my supervision). Assessment, Monitoring & Evaluation officer Aug 2015 – Sep 2015 Levant7 (NGO), Beirut, Lebanon - (one-month contract)
• Conducting an assessment surveys in Bekaa region for a study made about radicalization.
• Interviewing influential people such as head of municipalities, sheikh and local actors.
• Weekly reporting on the evolution of activities, problem met, quality of relation with beneficiaries and findings with recommendations.
• Preparing and delivering focus groups discussion. Field officer Nov 2013 – Mar 2015
Key Development Services (KDS), Beirut, Lebanon
• Conducting an average of 30 surveys per day in Bekaa.
• Explaining survey objectives and procedures to respondents and interpreting survey questions to help respondents’ comprehension.
• Compiling and recording data from surveys, using Formhub and ONA platforms.
• Identifying and reporting problems in obtaining valid data.
• Coordinating movements with the direct supervisor and reporting on daily activities.
• Preparing logistics for Focus Groups Discussions.
• Collecting feedback from beneficiaries on World Food Program’s project in Bekaa. International Exposure U.S Department of state’s International Visitor Leadership Program(IVLP) Nov 2017 Delegate
Meet different NGO’s representatives from around the world to exchange ideas, sharing experience and discussing current topics.
Trainings Received Lebanese Red Cross
Mobile Application Development, Digital Skills, Digital Marketing Himaya (NGO)
Lebanese Organization of Studies and Training (LOST) Cisco & loan officer, Advocacy campaigns for Human Rights and Social work Intersos (NGO)
National hygiene promoter
Arabic (Native speaker) English (fluent)
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
ICT Google Drive, Kobo, Tahaki. Google Earth.
References Available Upon Request