Avinash Nayi 647-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
** ********* ****, **********, **, L4L 6T2
647-***-**** • email@example.com
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
• Experienced Design engineering professional expertise in design.
• Also proficient in mechanical design, JIT, CNC, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Inventor.
• Hands on experience in various measurements instruments for GD&T. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Mechanical Software: Solid Works, Auto CAD, Master Cam, Inventor Machineries: CNC (VMC, HMC, Floor Boring), Lathe, Milling, Grinding PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
CNC Machinist Feb 2020 – Present
LHM Technologies Inc.,
Woodbridge, ON, Canada
CNC Machinist Sept 2018 – Feb 2020
Noranco Inc., a PCC Aerostructures company,
Pickering, ON, Canada
CNC Machinist July 2018 – Sept 2018
Array Marketing Industry,
Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada
• Responsibilities & abilities: -
• All type of CNC programming as per the job element
• Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly
• To make production plan as per the customer week plan
• Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Extensive experience with Fanuc, Siemens and Mazatrol multi-axis, horizontal, vertical, and turning CNC machining centre, as well with pneumatic and hydraulic control systems. Utilized computer applications to assist in verifying fixtures, vices, pins, stops, and chucks to be parallel or square to a reference surface; then indicating the position of the setup and the part to set the axes to the correct position. While Reviewing and participating in the updating of commercial and military aerospace contracts, work orders operative applications, engineering plans, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference plans, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions, tolerances, and agreements related to Avinash Nayi 647-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
international standards and external works. Supplementary fabricated detrimental multi-axis tool control & offset logging systems, troubleshooting logs, 6 axis calibration verification programs, data collection sheet correlators, program data compilers, and extrusional conformance tracking sheets.
Production Executive Sept 2017 – Apr 2018
Fast line Muffler Inc. (Scarborough, Canada)
• Making exhaust pipes, Manage and supervise Packaging, Actively Coordinate Shipping, Operate NC Bender
INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS EXPERIENCE
• Industrial Training in Ammann Apollo India Pvt.Ltd.
• CNC Programming from Siemens Centre of Excellence
• Auto-cad, Inventor and Solid-work from SAI-CAD Center PROJECT
• Manufacturing and design of adjustable height workbench
• Manufacturing and design of Aqua Silencer
• Golf Ball Loader (SYM)
• Manufacturing and design of C-Clamp
PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE EXPERTISE
AutoCAD, Mastercam, Solid works 3D modeling, ANSYS, Inventor, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Advance diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology- Design Centennial College, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada Sept 2016- Apr 2018
• Relevant Courses- Tool Design, Quality Assurance, CNC Programming, and Project Management.
Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical
Government Engineering College, Palanpur, Gujarat, India Sept 2011 – Jul 2015
• Relevant Courses- Machine Design, Manufacturing, Logistics and Inventory Control, Computer Aided Design (Solid works, AutoCAD, Inventor), Production Technology, Engineering Thermodynamics, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, Thermo Dynamics and Dynamics and kinematics of Machines.