Current location: Dubai, UAE
Contact Number: 009***********
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Skype Id: atifiqbal66
LinkedIn Profile URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/engr-atif-iqbal-8502004b / Profile Summary:
Forward thinking Mechanical Engineer with over seven years of experience in product Design, warehouse management, logistic management, In house training, Recruiting process, procurement management, project management and quality assurance. Skilled in quality control, time management, Project execution, office management and planning. Demonstrated leadership skills that optimize Collaboration between departments to produce high quality industrial tools and equipment. Core Competencies:
Preventive Maintenance Management
Prime Steel Mills Duration: From (August – 2016) to (March 2020) Working as production manager to control all plant activity to produce good quality product obeying all standard that required for the product in healthy environment, that activity involve (production planning, scheduling, preventive maintenance, health and safety quality management, warehouse and logistic support etc)
• Managerial oversight of steel plant production activities
• Ensure quality of product during process and adjust production plans to meet customer requirements
• Manage overtime requirements to meet sales, production and maintenance requirements
• Actively participate in the weekly scheduling meeting between maintenance and production
• Provide technical and tactical support to the Maintenance Team, Engineer and Production Supervisors
• Ensure the execution of the daily production plan. Explains significant variances from the plan and provides leadership for improvements within the operations groups
• Ensure operations personnel perform quality work
• Participate in the daily morning production meeting to communicate with production and maintenance
• Oversee necessary arrangements to keep plant running during breakdowns
• Provide feedback to the maintenance team to support operational objectives
• Provide feedback to the operation team on goals and expectations status.
• Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.) Assistant Production Manager
Model Steel Mills Duration: From (July – 2015) to (August – 2016) Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements. Taking care of the assigned project, preparing &sending reports and managing targets on daily basis.
• Materials and equipments inspections on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
• Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment
• Support planning, design and development of tools
• Installation, operation and maintenance of equipment of all plants
• Plan workflow utilization, space requirement and equipment layouts to optimize workflow
• Establish and reinforce maintenance and safety procedures, service schedules and facilitate maintenance procedures to maintain machines and equipment
• Work with planning and design teams to drive product development and review tooling specifications
• Provide guidance, direction, coaching, development and counseling to team members to meet department and objectives.
Assistant Manager Operations
Shahwali&co Duration: From (June – 2012) to (June – 2015)
• Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
• Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
• Monitor and maintain store inventory.
• Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
• Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best.
• Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
• Handle complaints from customers.
• Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
• Provide technical support to prepare and coordinate designs for industrial projects.
• Interpreted designs and schematics and reviewed drawings and sketches to support construction work, change orders and calculate estimates
• Performed stress analysis on piping systems and worked with designers to select support and support locations.
• Generated and distributed documentation records, including status report, punch lists, material requirement calculation and hydraulic calculations to team members and supervisors. Academic Credentials:Bachelor in science (Mechanical Engineering) HITEC, Taxila, Pakistan
DAE (Mechanical Engineering)
Pofit, Wahcantt, Pakistan
Honors & Achievements:
• Letter of Appreciation by Punjab Youth Festival on 1st Position in Eco Marathon.
• Letter of Appreciation” by HTEC University TAXILA.
• Letter of Appreciation” by Shahwali&CoMianwali.
• Letter of Appreciation” by PRIME STEEL MILLS.
Trainings & Certifications:
The Power of Positive Thinking certificate by Pakistan Institute of Management. Quality Assurance & Management certificate by Pakistan Institute of Management Construction Safety certificate by CIWCE-IRI Government of Punjab. Environment Management System (EMS) 14001” by CIWCE-IRI Government of Punjab. 5 S Lean Work Place certificate by Model Steel Lahore Program Director certificate of Year 2016 Production Studies in TEDC 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People Certificate By Model Steel Lahore Work shop certificate BY SKF Cibro Agencies TEDC
Date of Birth:30-12-1984
Marital Status: Married
Visa Status: Sponser Visa
Driving License: yes/Pakistan
Languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi