Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 215-***-****
Experienced BI/Data Engineer with related technology such as SQL Server, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, big data analytic, machine learning for 2 years. Familiar with pharmaceutical industries with related technology such as SAS, SAS/STAT, and many kinds of statistical methods/skills.
Microsoft, Redmond, WA
BI/Data Engineer Sep 2018 – Present
• Processed ETL, designed and developed objects through SQL Server by writing complex stored procedures.
• Implemented objects in Azure Databricks for big data analytic, mostly used SQL in notebook, occasionally Python and Scala.
• Developed cubes through tabular editor for business reporting purpose.
• Ensured development and testing follow industry and Microsoft approved standards.
• Supported business partners through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Built analysis and predictive models with Data Scientist team to analyze the data and forecast improvements of MS sales data.
• Proficient in GIT and TFS to push all objects from development server to production server.
• Participated in business requirements and functional requirements meetings. CCS Global Tech, Wayne, PA
BI/Data Analyst Jun 2018 – August 2018
• Mastered core technologies of the R programming language, Mathematical Experiments and Modeling.
• Used SQL Server to develop objects (tables, views).
• Used ETL tool like SSIS to do data profiling, data cleansing, and data validations. And used reporting tools like SSRS and Power BI, Tableau to generate all kinds of reports. Clinpharma Clinical Research LLC, Princeton, NJ
Statistical Programmer/Analyst Aug 2017 – May 2018
• Generated Data Specifications and create CDISC SDTM / ADaM data sets.
• Developed SAS programs for tables, listings and figures to support clinical report and analysis, including efficacy and safety tables. Then reviewed, debugged and validated SAS programs.
• Modified existing SAS Macros to create standard reports and generate new Macros for routine tasks.
• Supported the developing of Statistical Analysis Plan (statistical methods, table shells). SKILLS
Statistical Methods & Skills
• Machine Learning
• Point Estimation (MLE, Least Square Method), Interval Estimation (Confidence Intervals)
• Hypothesis Testing (T-Test, F-Test, Z-Test, Fisher Test, Chi-square Test, CMH Test)
• Multivariate Analysis (Cluster, PCA), Time Series Analysis, Survival Analysis, Sampling Theory, EM Algorithm, ANOVA
• Regression Model, Mixed effects Model, Generalized Linear Model, Empirical Bayes Model Tools and Certifications
• R / MATLAB / Python / TSQL / SAS
• Microsoft Office, LaTex, ETL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Tabular Editor
• Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Warehouse
• SAS Certified Base & Advanced Programmer for SAS 9 EDUCATION
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
• Master of Science in Statistics Aug. 2015 – May. 2017
• Fox School of Business GPA: 3.63
Capital Normal University, Beijing, China
• Bachelor of Science in Mathematics & Applied Mathematics Sep. 2011 – Jun. 2015
• Scholarship of Academic Excellence (Top 10%) GPA: 3.5