MOHAMMAD ZUBER ( CIVIL ENGINEER )
: CIVIL ENGINEER
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 5 YEARS. MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE YEAR OF BIRTH
: **** *********** : Indian
CONTACT NO : 009*********** QATAR DRIVING LICENSE : Yes EMAIL : email@example.com
2014 Bachelors of Technology in Civil Engineering
(JNTU- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad) COMPUTER SKILLS
Excellent computer Knowledge
A civil engineer with a multi-faceted experience as a SITE engineer and a QC Engineer in structural, civil, finishing works, working in mega projects for major contractors across UAE. COMPANY NAME POSITION HELD DISCIPLINE
Salini – Impregilo S.p.A (UAE) QC Engg./Inspector Civil, structural & Infrastructure works RASHID BIN HUSSAIN
QC CUM SITE ENGG Civil, structural, Finishing Works. ADVANCE CONSTRUCTION (India) SITE ENGG Civil, structural, Finishing works EMPLOYMENT RECORD
Client: Meydan, Consultant: AE7
UAE, July 2017 – Till date
Position: Civil Site Engineer (Civil, structural & Infrastructure)
MEYDAN ONE Project: Construction of Meydan one mall + 2 hotel towers (36 floors each) + 1 Office tower (20 floors)
Cost: USD$ 1.5 Billion
• Responsible for Organizing, implementing, conducting and managing QC Programs & training as per the Company's Quality Policy.
• Responsible for carrying out execution & quality control work for 6000 piles including shoring piles, Pile caps (reinforcement and concrete up to 3000 cum per pile cap for 1 km long ski slope foundation), rafts (reinforcement and concrete), retaining walls, core walls, shear walls, PT slabs, cast in - situ slabs, HCS, ramps, blockwork, plastering work, compaction works, waterproofing(SBS,PVC) drainage works, etc.
• Responsible for applying and conducting inspections with Dubai Municipality.
• Responsible for leading a team of QC inspectors, training the site team, monitoring their work and reviewing their performance on monthly basis.
• Responsible for raising and conducting material inspections
• Responsible for the control of documents, technical submittals, drawings, etc with the Project Team and to ensure that the QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents.
• Responsible for Coordinating all inspections, also monitoring the required tests and recording inspections and tests as per the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications.
• Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
• Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings and manuals.
• Assist QA/QC Manager in conducting internal quality audits.
• Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) are raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal construction industry practices.
• Coordinate with the project staff to compile and maintain pertinent records of inspection and testing until end of the contract and all pertinent records for retention on completion of the project.
• RASHID BIN HUSSAIN TRADING AND CONTRACTING CO.
• Client: KAHRAMAA, Consultant: GEIC
QATAR, NOV 2015 – NOV 2017
Position: SITE ENGINEER CUM QC
KAHRAMAA Project: Construction of sub stations (primary and secondary). Cost: Riyals 40 million
• Responsible for preparing and revising Project Quality Plan, Civil and Architectural Method Statements, Quality control Procedures, Inspection and Test plan, Risk Assessments, Check Sheets, Engineering Logs, Key performance Indicator, etc
• Responsible for updating and maintaining company Quality Management System.
• Execution and supervision of the overall construction activities so as to complete the project on time and in accordance with the tender documents and specifications
• Responsible for following up and closing of NCR’s by providing corrective and preventive measures.
• Responsible for planning of Internal Audit Schedule in coordination with the Managers and Conducting Office and Site Internal Audits as per the schedule. Reporting the audit findings and following up with closing of non-conformities.
• Conducting material inspections with the client’s representative and, managing and reviewing material verification requests.
ADVANCE CONSTRUCTIONS CO
INDIA, JUNE 2014 – OCT 2015
Position: SITE ENGINEER
Construction of gated Community complex at Hyderabad Rs 450 Millions
Construction of Multi Storied Building (G+7) at Hyderabad Rs 200 Million
• Conducted inspections for finishing, civil and structural works on site.
• Verified all structural drawings and ensured work at site accordingly.
• Co-ordinated with electrical engineer /Mechanical Engineer /Plumbing Inspector and Electro-Mechanical Engineer for the construction work accordingly.
• Ensured supply of materials to site on daily basis.
• Distributed works to different foremen accordingly. LANGUAGES
English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic (Working Knowledge)
Passport No : K8240807
Date of Issue : 25/02/2013
Date of expiry : 24/02/2023
Visa Status : Residence