CURRICULUM VITAE OF KAMALINIE MOODLEY
DRIVERS LISENCE: Code 08 drivers license
DATE OF BIRTH: 13 August 1993
MARITAL STATUS: Married
SCHOOL ATTENDED: Hoer Volkskool Heidelberg
• Business Studies
• Physical Science,
• Life orientation
HIGHEST GRADE PASSED: Grade 12
HIGHER EDUCATION: PEARSON INSTITUTE: 2 years completed with National Diploma SUBJECTS:
• Business Environment,
• Human Resources,
• Managing financial resources and decisions,
• Managing communications knowledge and information.
• Business strategy,
• Organizations and behavior,
• Administrative practices and procedures,
• Small business enterprise,
• Managing human resources,
• Marketing planning,
• Management accounting costing and budgeting,
• Project Management,
• Human resources development,
• Sales planning and operations,
• Business decision making,
• Pastel And Sage Payroll.
• Microsoft word.
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Power point.
• Health and safety regulations
• Quick books knowledge.
NAME OF COMPANY: SA Lubrication Services
DURATION: April 2014 – January 2016
POSITION HELD: Financial Admin General Assistant.
• Staff management.
• General administrative work.
• Filing, document preparations.
• Liaising with customers and staff.
• Data Capturing and reporting.
• Customer care
• Book in on dispatch
• Capturing stock adjustments
• Switch board and reception duties.
• Revenue sheets and reconciliations
• Creditors and debtors receiving of funds
• Payroll on wage staff.
Reference; Nel-mari Pienaar 011-***-****
Reason for leaving: Looking for better opportunities NAME OF COMPANY: Eco Aire Pty Ltd
DURATION: February 2016- June 2017
POSITION HELD: Assistant accountant to Financial Director. DUTIES:
• Credit Control
• Creditors – Processing Supplier invoices
• Credit Notes
• Customer Care
• Handling Petty cash
• All cash books for month end
• General Administration work
• Expenses schedules
• Prepayments schedules foreign payments to creditors
• Assistant to financial manager
• Bank reconciliations
• Creditors remittances
• All cashbooks till trial balance
• All purchase orders
• Liaising with staff and customers.
• Monthly accruals
• Pastel payroll for employees.
• Debtors control.
• Booking of airline tickets,
• Time Management,
• Travel and transportation,
• Personal assistance,
• Reception, sales and fulling meeting requirements Reference : Charlene Tedman 011-***-****
Reason for leaving: Looking for better opportunities NAME OF COMPANY: Orizen Power Solutions Pty Ltd
DURATION: July 2017 – current
POSITION HELD: Bookkeeper and assistant to Director DUTIES:
• Petty cash
• Bank Recons.
• Buying and Purchase orders
• Cash books to balance sheet and trial balance
• VAT processing
• Maintain insurance claims
• Monthly accruals.
• Personal assistance,
I have a creative approach towards every roll and position that I undertake. I enjoy life and can take responsibility as well as perform part of a team. I am fully bilingual and extremely honest and trustworthy. I am computer literate and I am willing to learn more every day. I believe that I can be a great asset to your company should I be given the chance.