JANET DEDE AMPONSAH
P.O.BOX TD. ***,
+233********* / Ghanaian
email@example.com / https://www.linkedin.com/in/janet-dede-amponsah-162a24101 EDUCATION
University of Cape Coast Cape Coast, Ghana
Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting 2014 - 2018
Adiembra Senior High School Adiembra, Ghana
Business (*WASSCE) 2010 - 2013
Financial Secretary, *NASPA – Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority 2018 - 2019 Managed the financial affairs of GPHA-NASPA
Securing funds for charity events
Preparing budgets and monitoring revenue against expenses WORK EXPERIENCE
Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (GPHA) – Takoradi, Ghana Accountant’s Assistant (National Service) September 2018 – August 2019 Working on Salary Processing.
Preparing scheme reports (provident fund, occupational pension scheme etc.) Working on service providers invoice
MTN Ghana – Finance and Fleet Department, Takoradi – Ghana May 2017 – August 2017 Intern
Vetting receipts for all transaction made by the staff Issuing Letters for servicing of staff vehicles
Fast Link Parcel Delivery Enterprise, Accra – Ghana June 2016 – August 2016 Package Handler
Embalinks Telecom Service, Takoradi – Ghana May 2015 – August 2015 Key customer service representative
Mobile money transactions (registration, withdrawal and deposit) Administering SIM services (swapping, porting)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Solid ability to work with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
• Ability to work with Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform
• Meticulous attention to details, problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to produce consistently high quality results.
• Excellent interpersonal and teaching skills, ability to multitask, and a strong desire to learn, and contribute.
• Capable of working under little to no supervision to complete a given task.
*WASSCE – West African Senior School Certificate Examination
*NASPA - National Service Personnel Association of Ghana