Charles A Goude
Bonneau, S.C. 29431 email@example.com
Electrician / Instrumentation Technician / Foreman / Superintendent
u Competent, safety-conscious, detail-oriented, and resourceful electrician with over 8 years experience as a foreman/superintendent with the following electrical expertise:
• Installation & Maintenance up to 35kv
• Installation & Maintenance of Motor & Motor Control Circuits
• Installation & Maintenance of Lighting & Lighting Control Circuits
• Start-up (calibration, metering & troubleshooting PLC, DCS)
• Termination of Multi-Conductor Cables
• Reading of Blueprints & Wiring Diagrams
• Take-Off & Estimating
Testing & Qualifying of Electricians
Maryland State Journeyman License
• Assoc. in Applied Tech.
• TWIC Card
• Manpower Management
• Material Management
• Trouble shooting
• Job Layout & Planning
• National Electrical Codes
• Siemens S7 certified
• Square D certified
2010-Present AEROTEK ENGINEERING. –Pensacola,Florida.
Field engineering/ Electrical Construction Manager
We supervised all phases of electrical construction thru commissioning.
Field engineered all one line and loop diagrams and issued for construction.
Devised, selected, set up and operated electronic instrumentation,
related electromechanical and electro-hydraulic apparatus used for
Operational and environmental testing of mechanical, structural and
Translated test data for engineering personnel to formulate
engineering designs and evaluate decisions.
Selected, installed, calibrated and checked sensing, tele metering
and recording instrumentation and circuitry.
Developed specifications for nonstandard apparatus according to
engineering data, characteristics of equipment being tested and
capabilities of procurable test apparatus.
Drafted working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection
specifications and cross-sections of underground cables, as required
for instructions to installation crew.
Used computer-aided drafting equipment and conventional drafting
stations, technical handbooks, tables, calculators, and traditional
drafting tools such as boards, pencils, protractors, and T-squares.
Wrote technical reports and drew charts that displayed statistics and
Supervised and trained other technologists, technicians and drafters.
Reviewed completed construction drawings and cost estimates for
accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
Applied electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify
operational electrical machinery, electrical control equipment and
circuitry in industrial and commercial plants and laboratories.
Assembled and tested experimental motor-control devices, switch
panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids and other
electrical equipment according to knowledge of electrical principles.
Diagnosed cause of electrical and mechanical malfunction and
failure of operational equipment, performing preventative and
2007-2010 Triad Electric & Controls, Inc.-Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Superintendent / Foreman / Electrical / Instrumentation Technician
Recommended and initiated modification and replacement of
equipment that failed to meet acceptable operating standards.
Successfully managed a 45-person team Commissioning various in
the Petrochemical Industry.
Directed personnel performing routine installation and maintenance
Inspected electrical installations to verify conformance with safety
laws and ordinances.
Reviewed electrical plans and materials list to interpret specifications
and methods of installation.
Verified loads, demand factors and number of circuits to ensure that
circuits were capable of operating without overloads.
2006 – 2007 Rinkie Electric Inc. – Manning, South Carolina.
• Termination motor, motor control, and instrument circuitry in Grant Forestry Products Plant.
• Performed loop check, calibration, and start-up at same plant.
2004 – 2006 Triad Electric and Controls – Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Electrician / Electrical Foreman
• Terminated cables and provided leadership at Cross Generation Power Plant, units three and four in Cross, South Carolina.
2004 – 1995 Imperial Sugar Company, Inc. – Savanna, Georgia.
Electrical and Instrument Technician/ Construction Manager/Scheduler
• Scheduling, Purchasing, Installation, and Maintenance of Electrical and Instrumentation.
• Work close with engineering to plan and design new upgrades to process lines and machinery.
1992 – 1995 Braddy Electric Company (Industrial Contracting Company) – Savannah, Georgia.
• Supervised in Installation and Maintenance of medium and low voltage line and controls at Savanna Sugar Refinery Company in Savanna, Georgia.
1988 – 1992 B.E&K Construction Inc. – Birmingham, Alabama.
• Supervised 20 electricians in expansions and maintenance of Paper mill in Port Wentworth Paper Mill in Wentworth, Georgia.
1988 – 1986 Superior Electric Company Inc.
• Preformed Terminations of power and controls in Chemical Plant and Fiber Plant.
Additional information and references available upon request.