● 14 years of experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
● Basic knowledge about occupational safety
● Experience in elder care
● Expert in fitness assessment and plan exercise programme
● Expert in evidence based physiotherapy practice
● Demonstrator of group exercise programme
Volunteering History and Employment history as PTA Holland Christian homes, 7200 McLaughlin Road south, Brampton, ON Locum position- Form 18th November 2015 to 4th December 2015 Worked for ACHIEVA HEALTH in Extendicare Halton 9 Lindsay Court Georgetown, Worked for Lifemark senior wellness. Chartwell White Eagle nursing Home, Toronto. From December 2015 to December 2016.
Currently working for Achieva health in Eatonville care centre,East mall, Toronto. Head of department, Adhiparasakthi College of physiotherapy, from 2002 to 2015 Melmaruvathur, 603319 Tamilnadu, India. The college of physiotherapy is attached with 750 bedded multispeciality public general hospital where we receive 50 to 70 outpatient and 30 to 45 inpatients daily.
Specialized professional skills
● Proven skills in trigger point release techniques
● Strong background in tapping techniques
● Hands on experience on Myofascial release techniques
● Muscle energy technique
Advanced knowledge in MS office
Bachelor of physiotherapy 1994-1998
Master of physiotherapy –sports physiotherapy 2000-2002