A result-driven Sales Representative with over 3years’ experience. An excellent communicator with a high- level industry standard customer service expertise. A hard-working, trustworthy and a reliable Team leader who thrives on teamwork and team achievements. Multi-skilled with the ability to engage, retain, maintain and manage the development of both existing and new customers through ethical sales method, best practices, and consistently high customer service. Expert at working and managing a team of over 15 people to complete jobs to the agreed deadline and consistently exceeds revenue targets. Proven management skills and a deep familiarity with all aspect of successful foremanship and diligent in following up all leads to drive new business.
● Target driven ● Analytical ● Team player
● Good customer relationship ● Career motivation ● Adept decision maker
● Excellent communication skill
● Effective time management
● Good leadership skills
● Result oriented
● Focus driven
● Worked with Sabatek Waters Limited for 2 years and 5 months, and the company has sold over 1,000,000 cartons of water under my care, without customers complaining about the water.
● Currently working with VODNET Nigeria Limited, their customers has increased, because I monitor the day to day interactions of the executives to the customers, I make sure that customers are being rendered first class services and I also ensure that the customer’s relationship is top-notch. I also make sure that the executives are comfortable with all sales and marketing tools prepared and ready for them to be able to bring in customers.
VODNET NIGERIA LIMITED JULY 2018- Till Date
Responsibilities & Duties
● Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
● Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
● Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
● Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
● Finding and developing new markets and improving sales. SABATEK WATERS LIMITED JAN 2016- JUNE 2018
Sales Representative (NYSC/WORK EXPERIENCE)
Responsibilities & Duties
Prepared marketing and sales report.
Interface with customers on behalf of the company to provide requested information about our product.
Responsible for inquiries processing for business development.
Liaises with prospective customers/third parties to establish a business relationship with our company.
Developing a business model to increase the customer base and penetrate a new market. Page
Education Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and Communication Studies Qualification Second Class Lower Division
Available on request.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS