DILLON ST. GORDON
407-***-**** email@example.com Currently Enrolled at Valencia College
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
•Enthusiastic leader and collaborator, with a passion for hospitality.
•Self-starter with high motivation in accomplishing tasks.
•Has experience in a variety of different aspects of a restaurant, including front-of-house and heart-of-house (kitchen).
•Thrives in a customer service environments and is conﬁdent speaking to guests and patrons from diverse backgrounds.
•Remarkable communication and presenting skills.
Flemings, Orlando, Florida
Back waiter/Dishwasher, September 2018-July 2019
• Worked as a team-player providing support for waiters – including setup of tables in preparation of ﬁne-dining experiences for a wide diversity of guests, both local and international.
• Ran food efﬁciently, managing up to six plates at a time under pressure of working a full restaurant.
• Maintained punctuality and reliability during employment, consistently providing friendly and professional service. Universal Islands of Adventure, Orlando, Florida
Attractions Attendant At “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey”, September 2017-September 2018
• Enhanced customer experience as a Hogwarts Student Character, immersing guests into the world of Harry Potter.
• Addressed the needs of thousands of guests per shift, consistently maintaining a positive and believable performance.
• Maintained ride operations in a fast and efﬁcient manner, ensuring guests’ safety. The Melting Pot, Orlando, Florida
Front-of-House Server, January 2016-June 2017
• Served and maintained positive guest experience to new and regular customers on a daily operational basis.
• Raised $2,400 in St. Jude’s two-month fundraising program, “Donate and Dine”, ranking second- highest in the restaurant.
• Over 100 positive customer surveys through TripAdvisor, Opentell.com, and restaurant-speciﬁc clubs.
• Achieved Most Valuable Player for two separate months, which was awarded based on good merit, work ethic, punctuality, and exceptional customer service.
• Prepared meals and spreads in back-of-house as needed for the entirety of shift. Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Kissimmee, Florida
Server, February 2015-January 2016
•Performed as server as needed for up to 30 hours a week.
•Maintained adaptability for co-workers, covering shifts throughout time of employment.
•Managed up to seven tables concurrently, ensuring fantastic customer service for all patrons. Brick & Fire Pizza Express, Kissimmee, Florida
Shift-Lead, March 2014-February 2015
• Managed four employees, which included weekly scheduling and coordination.
• Made and assembled pizzas on request, with ﬁrst experience of processing payments and orders.
• Balanced work with both academics and athletics (wide-receiver quarterback and captain of the Celebration Storm). Delivery driver, February 2014-February 2015 (as needed)
• Processed & executed delivery orders to a wide variety of guests in the greater-Kissimmee area. REFERENCES:
Jenifer Koren, Operating Associate, Flemings: 407-***-**** Gabe Vazquez, Entertainment Operations Assistant Stage Manager, Universal: 321-***-**** Markus Rowntree, Former Manager, Melting Pot: 321-***-****