Full Stack Developer
Location: Albany, CA
• 5+ Years of experience -in Design, Development, Implementation of various application projects using Java and
J2EE related technologies.
• Knowledge in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance and Good experience with Agile and Waterfall.
• Experience in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like
Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, JSP and Java Beans.
• Experience in Java with good understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, java packages, sub packages, Applet, Abstraction, encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
• Good programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC, JSF and Hibernate.
• Good knowledge in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Mac & Windows platforms using IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans, PyCharm and IntelliJ, IDLE, Notebook, Atom, Visual studio code.
• Worked on several python packages like NumPy, Matplotlib, SciPy and Pandas.
• Good background in developing, deploying, configuring and administering Web Applications on Web
/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat and Web sphere.
• Good experience in NoSQL databases MongoDB and relational data modelling, object-relational integration
(ORM), physical design/tuning.
• Proficient in Creating REST services with Business logic and Database connectivity. Designed, developed and implemented end to end.
• Knowledge in writing complex queries, using MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres.
• Proficient in configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for the development and deployment.
• Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT, SVN.
• Experience in creating Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity
Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical reasoning and ability to learn quickly, high adaptability to new technologies and tools.
Methodologies SDLC, Agile, Waterfall
Languages Java, Python
J2EE Technologies Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Java Beans, REST and JDBC
Frameworks Spring MVC, JSF, Hibernate
IDE Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, PyCharm, IDLE, Notebook, Atom, Visual studio code
Python Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib
Web Server Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere
Databases SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB
Build Tools ANT, Maven
Version Control Git, SVN
Designing tools UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose
Operating Systems Mac, Windows, Linux
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
San Francisco State University
Walgreens, CA Jan 2018 - Current
Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Implemented and followed Agile development methodology within the cross functional team and acted as a liaison between the business user group and the technical team.
• Developed the application using spring MVC/Boot framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
• Developed and enhanced middleware components using Collections, Generics, Object Serialization,
Multithreading using java.
• Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using Prime faces UI Components, Validator, Events and
Listeners for handling request processing.
• Developed Servlets and java files for control of the business processes in the middle-tier.
• Developed JSP custom tags and used JSTL for reusability.
• Generated graphical reports using python package NumPy and matplotlib.
• Implemented changes by taking advantage of latest version of java features like annotations, generic collections.
• Eclipse and IntelliJ was used as Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Apache Tomcat as the Web
• Consumed the REST web services in various modules to represent the back-end data.
• Used JDBC for database connectivity with MS SQL Server.
• Used the Mongo DB cloud manager for managing and monitoring the MongoDB infrastructure and used cloud manager backup for data and restoration.
• Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintaining them.
• Used Git for Versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
UnitedHealth Group, CA July 2015 - Dec 2017
Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
• Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing production of application using Waterfall model.
• Worked in multithreading to synchronize the data when more users come in and deal with concurrency issues using Singleton Class.
• Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
• Graphical data representation using python modules like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas.
• Used Web Sphere server to deploy the Applications generated on NetBeans.
• Designed database schema on SQL Server and Written Java Beans and Action classes to build project modules.
• Design of application components using Java Collections and providing concurrent database access using multithreading.
• Designed JDBC Connection for data retrieval and updating purpose, also developed connection pool to avoid waiting time for database connection.
• Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
• Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
• Involved in developing UML, usecase diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and