I am a passionate and forward thinking individual who never compromises on quality. Expert at coordinating the work of team members in order to maximize production and deliver results. Sociable individual with a “can do” attitude, and extremely focused when engaged at work. Able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet or exceed deadlines. Strong rapport with personnel, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity. Adheres to all safety rules and regulation.
● Safety Training
● Data Entry
● Medical Records Management
● Time Management
● Staff Training & Development
● Inventory Control
● Team Motivation and Development
● Staffing and Scheduling
Serenity Therapeutic Services – Raeford,NC 04/2017 to 01/2019 LEAD/STAFF MANAGER
● 2018 Employee of the Year
● Monitor and care for the safety of six or more patients on a daily basis
● Prepare and administer medication to patients
● Oversee, prepare and complete daily care documentation
● Performed patient assessments and inventory of medications
● Transport patients to appointments
● Schedule appointments for evaluations
● Order prescribed medications for patients
● Check over staff paperwork
● Oversee patients personal money allowances and income for residences
● Meet with patient case managers to plan care
Burlington – Raeford,NC 04/2015 to 03/2017
● Received 2 promotions in less than a year. Responsible for a staff of 12 people ensuring that staff knew the importance of accurately weighing chemicals and dye.
● Ensured materials and tools need to perform daily task were in-stock and available.
● Ensure staff members practiced safety and wore all protective gear when needed.
● Proactively provide recommendations and solutions to management that will maximize process efficiency and effectiveness. Review policy and procedure to maintain accuracy within the company. Motivate and create a positive working environment to achieve productivity and performance.
● Held interviews, prepare new hire documents, facilitate associate orientation, and participate in the termination process.
● Draft and administer performance improvement plans as needed.
● Recruited, hired, and trained 10+ new associates and developed them into highly productive staff members.
● Provide leadership and guidance for associates on performance and development opportunities for associates to advance.
● Directs the staff to ensure accuracy and timeliness of work.
● Maintained an Accident free work area, and promoted high expectations for a hazard free work space.
Diversco(Waste Management)-Raeford,NC 02-2014 to 04-2015 TEAM LEAD
● Led a crew of 8 people with the skills and mindset needed to complete task overnight.
● Trained, assigned and directed staff to execute daily task in an efficient and timely manner. Managed daily audits to keep account of supplies and prevent shrinkage.
● Filed nightly reports to give a detailed description of the days work.
● Held small safety awareness meeting before work.
● Ensured that the building was clean and ready for operation the following day. House of Raeford – Raeford, NC 02/2013 to 10/2013
● Handling each machine with the knowledge of what can happen when left unattended or not used properly, I paid great attention to detail.
● Maintained a hazard free work environment.
● Wore all safety attire as needed.
● Inspected machines before use for any repairs that need to be addressed.
● Assisted mechanics on the repair of heavy machinery.