ANIL VERMA firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Tech. (Electrical Engineer)
C-263 Saraswatinagar Nr.Saraswati School,
To achieve a challenging position in the manufacturing & Designing in a result oriented company where acquired skills and knowledge will be utilized towards continued growth and advancement. Permit For Electrical Supervisor Licensing Board of Gandhinagar (Government of Gujarat) WORKING EXPERIENCE
Currently work- Linc Digital Pvt. Ltd. As a Site Engineer ROLE: HANDLE PROJECT
TYPE OF PROJECT: HVAC BMS AND LV SYSTEM PROJECT
- Co-ordination with vendor related project work.
- Co-ordination with vendor for materials supply and rate analysis of materials.
- Co-ordination with the contractors for work completion.
- Good understanding of Electrical Drawings, Planning of Projects, Erection & Maintenance.
- To co-ordinate with Electrical Contractor for Electrification, Execution, Erection & Commissioning.
- Material quality and Quality checking.
- Material transfer advice, Handling over reports.
- And handle project as site Engineer.
ITER- INDIA, IPR (INSTITUTE FOR PLASMA RESERCH, GANDHINAGAR) Contract base as a Bhakti consultant
- Guide to the contractor person for work as per drawing (As per standards) and client requirement. Site Experience:
- 3 Nos. of 225 TR chillers erected at terrace level 30Mtr.height, 11 Nos. AHU’s.
- 4 Nos. E.A (Exhaust Air) and F.A (Fresh Air) units, 3 nos. chilled water pump, 1Nos.chilled water Expansion tank and 2 Nos. Monoblock pump, 4nos.400 Ampere isolation panels and 4 Nos. DDC Panel for BMS works.
- The Blue Star VRV system is a multi-split type air conditioner for commercial buildings that uses variable refrigerant flow control developed by Blue Star to provide the ability to maintain individual zone control in each room and floor of a building.
- We installation fire Alarm, fire Hydrant system, related safety system installation
- We supervised KONE elevators and maintenance.
- Safex EOT Crane installation 25 Ton 2 Nos. and 15Ton 2 Nos. Testing Work:
- Meggar test for all Electrical cable.
- Electrical all panel Testing, DDC panel Testing.
- BMS Work Testing, Chiller Testing.
- Pipe pressure Test.
- I am working with this origination from 2011. I joined as a Sr.electrical supervisor (MEP). Handling an activity and maintenance at site as a HVAC, Electrical, Fire Fighting, Fire Alarm, EOT crane, Elevator and a System. installation Testing and commissioning
- 3 Nos. 225 TR chiller with 120 sq.mm x 3 core Copper cable.
- 11 Nos. AHUs (11 kW), 3 Nos. Chilled water pump (22kw),4 Nos. E.A and F.A unit (3.7kw)
- 2 Nos. Monoblock pump and pressurized unit commissioning.
- 4 Nos. L.T. Panel (400 Ampere) Capacity.
- 4 Nos. DDC Panel for BMS Work.
- BMS system is automatic system for whole project.
- All equipment operation and data recording by BMS system. Document Work:
- Measurement of complete work and raise bill per measurement.
- Make Mom for joint inspection.
- Make test report for megger test and pipe pressure test report.
- Work completion report.
- Handling over document.
Electrical Projects & Maintenance
- Good understanding of Electrical Drawings, Planning and Projects Erection. Apprenticeship:
Training at THERMAL POWER STATION TORRENT POWER LTD.SABARMATI from 4th march 2010, to 3 rd
Description - (Apprenticeship) in THERMAL POWER STATION TORRENT POWER LTD.SABARMATI from 4th march 2010, to 3
march 2011. Working as Generation (Operations &
maintenance). Transmition and distribution in outdoor substation in different zones (Areas). Where I am working on different department.
Degree Institute / School University/ Board
Maharaja College Of
2015 72.8 %
2009 56.8 %
of Vocational Training)
2006 73.7 %
St. Joseph Higher
2003 51 %
2001 62 %
- MS Office (Word & Excel) Windows-98, 2000 & XP.
Other Activities & Achievements
Marital Status Single
Languages known Gujarati, Hindi, English
Sports (All Indoor games & Cricket)
Preferred Location Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Banglore & Mumbai. Area of Interests Maintenance, Supervisor, Project Handling etc. Declaration
Here by me declared that all information given above is true & confirmed to my knowledge. ANIL L. VERMA