BA (HONS) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Email : email@example.com
• mobile : 33604670
• Address: DOHA, Qatar
• Visa : transferable visa with NOC
Seeking for the job opportunity of admin assistant that utilizes my knowledge, experience, communication and professional skills for the benefits of company. I would like to contribute in the development of organization with my skills and knowledge. WORK EXPERIENCE
01/2018 – 07/2019 ESOFT METRO CAMPUS
SRILANKA ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR
• Managed high call volume and in office student visit, often dealing with distressed student or parents as the only one in the office at time
• Proceeds documents before, during and after the semester for the exchange students.
• Preparing and proofreading correspondence, reports, and other documents as requested.
• Providing basic and initial assistance to students with question about classes, registrations, permissions and more.
• Arranging events, training, and meeting for student
• Supports the department by performing all other duties as assigned by the department head.
• Cover the reception desk when required.
06/2016 – 01/2018
WISDOM BUSINESS ACADEMY
CUSTOMER SERVICE RECEPTIONIST
• Greeting all students/parents in warm, sincere, and helpful manner.
• Managed inbound phone inquiries and routes call accordingly.
• Received and process the student’s payments accordingly.
• Accepted the responsibility and accountability for drawers.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Perform data entry of new client profiles and update existing ones in membership database
09/2017 – 08/2018 BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION UK London met university (second upper class honor) 02/2016 – 04/2017 HND IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
UK Pearson UK (passed with merit)
10/2012 – 08/2015 GCE ADVANCE LEVEL
SRILANKA PRAGAHADENIYA NATIONAL SCHOOL (passed with 3B) LANGUAGE
06/2015 – 06/2016 DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH
04/2009- 10/2010 DIPLOMA IN MS-OFFICE
• Data entry
• The ability to balance a number of conflicting demands
• Quick book works
• Microsoft office (excel, word, PowerPoint,access)
• Leadership support
• Accounts preparation
• Computer literacy
• Customer service
• Billing and record keeping
• Teamwork and delegation
• Flexibility and efficiency
• Multi-tasking activities.
• Documents management.
• Running office machines.
• Self- motivation
• Reception works
• Detail oriented
• Payroll experience
I assure you that I will be an asset to your firm, if I am given an opportunity to serve your esteemed company. Declare that the above information is accurate appropriate as per my conscience.