LIBIN LEVY THEKKEDOM U.A.E Address:
MEP Engineer at JASESCO Dubai L.L.C Flat No: 310, Al Bada Building Mobile No: +971-**-******* Al Satwa, Dubai, U.A.E
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/libin-levy-thekkedom-9a9526107/ Career Summary:-
Mechanical Engineer (MEP) at Jassim Al Sayegh Electrical and Sanitary Installation Works L.L.C
(JASESCO DUBAI L.L.C): - Nov 2017 – Nov 2019 (with U.A.E Driving License).
Worked as HVAC Documentation Officer for GMP Technical Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore; Dec 2016 - July 2017
Completed MEP & HVAC course at ACE MEP & HVAC Trainers, Bangalore.
Graduated with Master’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering (M. Tech)
(2013-2015), Karunya University, Coimbatore.
Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B. Tech)
(2009-2013), Karunya University, Coimbatore.
WORK EXPERIENCE (U.A.E):-
Jassim Al Sayegh Electrical & Sanitary Installation Works L.L.C, Dubai (Nov 2017 – Nov 2019) Designation:- Mechanical Engineer (MEP)
Main MEP Fit-out Projects:-
1. Surf Cafe, World Trade Centre, The Mall, Abu Dhabi (Design, Execution & Hand-over) 2. United Furnitures, Jimi Mall, Al Ain. (Execution & Hand-over) 3. London Diary Bistro, Financial Towers Metro Station, Sheikh Zayed Road. (Initial Design) 4. Kings Capital, Al Maryan Island, Abu Dhabi (Design). 5. London Diary Bistro, Business Central Tower, Media City. (Design, Execution & Hand-over) 6. Mansour Jewellery, Dubai Mall, Dubai (Execution). 7. Eat Smart, Um Suqeim (Partial Execution).
To design and draft MEP drawings on the basis of supporting base architectural layouts and site conditions using approved design standards and protocols.
To attend and participate in client meetings to discuss technical requirements and incorporate in the design process.
To perform site survey to understand site condition and incorporate site base parameters in the designing process.
To involve in the project pricing process.
To prepare project work schedule (Project Planning), clearly indicating timeframes and activities involved in the project and monitor the progress against the project plan.
To perform Quantity take off and handing over material and manpower requirement to purchasing team for procurement after approvals and coordination.
To obtain work approval and project work scheduling and sequencing as per site condition.
To supervise and ensures adherence to QA/QC and HSE policies to ensure quality and guarantee safe
& healthy work place.
To keep track of the site progress regularly, keeps the client updated on the progress of the project and attends to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
To keeping precise record of delays and variations that has occurred and assists the PQS to prepare claims for variations and time extension.
To raise DEWA inspection requests and coordinates for inspection at site.
To ensure the work is executed according to contract specification, approved shop drawing, method of statement and standards like NFPA, SMACNA, and ASHRE.
To prepare As-built drawings and thereby reflect all executed work at site.
To execute Testing, Commissioning & Hand-over of projects (All MEP Services) with documented Operation & Maintenance Manuals, keys and issue Contractor Warranty Certificates and organise site de-mobilisation on project completion and prepare necessary reports.
To perform site work executions and coordination for timely completion and hand-over of projects.
Receives snag lists from consultants, arranges workforce for various works, and monitor all jobs for timely completion, including timely attendance during defect liability period.
To issue invoice approvals for payment for sub-contracts after successful hand-over of projects.
Handling and coordinating turn-key projects.
To build business connections and business development. Other challenging projects: -
1. Submersible cutter pump installation in sump pit and removal of existing pump; Sharjah City Centre
2. 4Cx300 sqmm XLPE armoured cable laying and termination and MDB modification; First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB Jumeirah).
3. Chilled Water mainline modification and tap-off for Server Room CCU; Al Rostamani Group, Maze Tower.
4. Power supply for IDF (CCTV) from UPS through ATS panel; Deira City Centre. 5. Installation of FAHU for lobby with BMS and FA integration; Hilton the Walk. 6. Air-conditioning modification work at Al Shaya, Al Barsha. 7. Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of swimming pool heat/cool pump; Hilton Resorts, JBR.
DEMONSTRATED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
FIRE PROTECTION: (EXECUTION & MAINTENANCE)
1. Fire Fighting Sprinkler Distribution, FHR installation as per Civil Defence Protocols for Light Hazard Occupancy projects.
2. Fire Alarm (SD) Distribution, Addressing Devices, Interfacing and cabling in line with BS5839/NFPA. 3. Emergency Lights Distribution and cabling in line with BS5266/NFPA. 4. Raising Civil Defence Inspection requests and coordination. 5. Oversee and guide execution at site, also handle material procurement
HVAC: (DESIGN, EXECUTION & MAINTENANCE)
1. Chilled Water Pipe Sizing and distribution under LOD, and oversee execution at site. 2. Heat Load Calculations using HAP, Duct Sizing and Air Flow Distribution under LOD, and oversee execution at site, and also involve in material procurement. 3. Basic Knowledge on Chiller assembly (Air Cooled, Water Cooled), heat exchangers, Ecology Units, Kitchen Hood Exhaust and FA Systems, ESP and make up water pumps, pump selection etc. 4. Oversees and guides Chemical Flushing for Chilled Water Pipelines (using Water-bird chemicals) and guides pressures tests for CHWP lines
5. Conducts tests for measuring actual CFM, ESP etc.
ELECTRICAL: (DESIGN, EXECUTION & MAINTENANCE)
1. Design & Drafting of electrical systems under LOD. 2. Preparation of Single Line Diagrams, Load Schedules, Power Circuiting Drawings, Lighting Circuiting Drawings for area under LOD.
3. Basic Knowledge on HV systems, VFD, Soft Starters, Contactors and their applications etc. 4. Oversees all electrical works at site.
5. Co-ordination for DEWA Inspections.
WATER SUPPLY & DRAINAGE (EXECUTION & MAINTENANCE) 1. Oversee and guide execution at site, also handle material procurement. 2. Drainage Network Design and execution
3. Experienced in Kitchen Waste Drainage Network Design and Execution.
4. Handle Procurement for Drainage works.
5. Knowledge on Municipality Drainage Network
WORK EXPERIENCE (INDIAN):-
GMP Technical Solutions Private Ltd. (Dec 2016-July 2017), Chennai Designation &Job Type: - Projects & Documentation Officer, Temporary Contract Job Description:-
To draft documents like Design Qualification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification for HLL project (Integrated Vaccines Limited (Clean Room HVAC) – HLL Biotech ltd.)
To handle technical supporting documents, air flow schematic drawings, master ducting layouts, pressure zoning layout etc. for or each department block and to draft qualification documents as per design.
To obtain approvals from the consultant and the client technical team and close out qualification documents
Analyse records for all tests conducted on HVAC systems and produce permanent records for the same
Maintains master spare list records.
To draft as-built layouts
Prepare O&M Manual and close out documents for hand-over of project. QUALIFICATIONS:-
Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Mechanical Engineering specialized in Manufacturing from Karunya University, Coimbatore (641 114), India in 2015
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Mechanical Engineering from Karunya University, Coimbatore
(641 114), India in 2013.
Completed Short Term Course In M.E.P and HVAC from ACE HVAC Trainers and Consultants Bangalore.
Higher Secondary from New Indian Model School, Dubai in 2009.
Senior Secondary education from Al Ameen Public School, Kerala, India in 2007. SKILLS IN DESIGN TOOLS AND SOFTWARES:-
Heat load calculations using HAPS, Duct Sizing using McQuay DuctSizer.
Good proficiency and skill in design tools such as Pro Engineer, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD.
Fundamentals in Fluent 6.0, GAMBIT and, ANSYS.
Project Planning using PRIMAVERA P6.
Microsoft Office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint Etc. PERSONAL INFORMATION:-
DOB : 15th July 1991
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages : Malayalam, Hindi, English
Driving License : U.A.E, Valid till 19/10/2021
Notice Period : Available Immediately
VISA : Visit VISA
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I am confident about my knowledge.
Libin Levy Thekkedom