To work in the most challenging position with an organization that provides ample opportunities to learn and to contribute.
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to make analytical decisions.
-Excellency in communication skills. High moral values, trustworthy and professional approach.
-Efficient in multitasking and goal oriented.
-Highly organized, and be able to work positively and constructively within the pressurized environment.
-Ability to maintain effective working relationships, good communication and situation management skills.
-Excellent with Tally, MACROs and other financial software. Professional Experience:
Al Doha International, Buraimi, S of Oman.
Oct.2016 to Oct.2019
“Arasu Hyundai, Trichy, ”, Tamilnadu.
Jan.2015 to Aug.2016
“SSB MOTOR (Dealer in TATA ), Trichy, ”, Tamilnadu. Sales Manager
Nov. 2011 toDec.2014
Good team player
Prepared invoices of sales and forward the same to the concerned clients;
Follow up on outstanding receivables;
Tracking expenses and claims;
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers 2. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships 3. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors 4. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
5. Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
6. Forecast and track key account metrics
7. Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
8. Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed 9. Provide daily support and contact to client on products, services, initiatives and strategies 10. Track all account deliverables and communicate promptly to account contact 11. Manage and/or oversee the resolution of client issues throughout various departments Constantly monitor and report all client related projects, changes, issues, etc. Skills & Requirements
7+ years of account management or other relevant experience
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Automotive Finance and Insurance industry or Auto Dealer Relations experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Willing to travel 30%, or slightly more
Ability to understand technical aspects of new product implementations and/or rollouts
“Al Fozan Building Materials, Bahrain.
Accounts with cashier
Jun.2004 to Oct.2011
“Al Nadha Al Omaniya, Muscat”.
Apr.2002 to May 2004
Job Responsibility :
- Maintaining of day to day banking functions, including Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Credit Control and correspondence with customers.
- Doing Voucher entries.
- Debtors & Creditors Age analysis.
- Day to day reconciliation of Creditors Ledgers
- Maintenance of Daily Sales Record.
- Maintenance of Register for Customers Satisfaction and Service Index..
- Maintains Ledger
“Sriram Chemicals, Trichy, Tamilnadu, India”.
May.1994 to Mar.2002
- Maintaining General Ledgers, Party Ledgers, Sales Ledgers, Purchase Ledgers.
- Preparing of MIS reports (related to Sales, Purchase and Transportation) on fortnight basis.
- Maintaining of day to day banking functions, including Bank Reconciliation Statement, Cash Disbursement.
- Responsible for collecting funds from debtors.
- Maintaining of Attendance Register.
-Strong computer skills for data entry and excellent knowledge of advanced MS Excel and Ms Word.
- Coordinating with Auditors for carrying out Audit. Achievements
-Awarded as best target in sales 2008
-Recognized for remarkable support for training freshly recruited executives. Academic Qualifications
Computer Knowledge & other Specialist
Ms- Windows, Internet, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Word star, Fox-Pro Accounting Packages :
Tally, Ex-Next Generation, SAP (Basic level)
Nationality : Indian
Date Of Birth : 07-05-1973
Marital Status : Married with two kids
Driving License : light Oman
Skype ID : email@example.com
Communication : A1, KVM Amrith, Seshadripuram