716-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org https:// www.linkedin.com/in/mittalpathare
IMA life North America, Tonawanda, New York 06/2019 – 01/2020
• Setting up the SCADA system and its network including clients and servers as per GMP.
• Configuring SQL database with SSRS for reporting functionality in SCADA.
• Implement virtualization of SCADA and Clients.
• Integration of field instrumentation such as temperature, pressure, and flow devices typically connected to an automation system.
• Responsible for test procedures and initial system setup documentation for the SCADA.
• Developing PLC systems (Siemens PLC and Allen Bradley PLC) and HMI (Proface) for Industrial freeze-drying machines.
• Develop and tune PID loops for the feedback controls and its interaction with other process variables.
• Implement 21CFR Part 11 protocol as per FDA for automation systems.
Oden Machinery Inc., Buffalo, New York 05/2018 - 08/2018
Electrical and Control Engineer Intern
• Assisted lead engineer in creating new designs and improved the existing designs of the automated machines
• Modified, designed and troubleshot electrical control panel for fully and partially automated machines using AutoCAD.
• Designed the ladder logic and implemented it on SoMachine(Schneider) for a new product developed to specifications.
• Verified and calibrated the VFD’s and Servo for various automation machines.
• Designed customer friendly HMI’s for complex process control operations using FactoryTalk and proface.
• Provided assistance on the shop floor with problems related to circuit card design.
• Executed AC/DC Motor drive control to required performance, so as to increase the efficiency of the machine.
University at Buffalo, State University of New York 01/2018 - 05/2018
Graduate Student Teaching Assistant-Fundamental of Energy Systems
• Held recitations, supervised exams and graded the assignments for Junior year students.
• Languages - C, Python, SQL, C++, VBA
• Softwares - Matlab, Power world, Psim, GE iFIX, Rslogix, AB PLC (Control logix 5000 processors), FactoryTalk, Solidworks, AutoCAD, MS Visio, MS Office Suite, VMware
• Understanding - 21CFR part 11, NEC, NFPA, UL 12, Modbus, TCP/IP, Ignition automation, DNP3, GMP guidelines, Statistical Process Control
University at Buffalo, State University of New York February 2019
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Energy System / Power electronics
Courses: Power Electronics & Control, Advanced Control Theory, Principles of Networking, Microdevice fabrication
University of Mumbai, India May 2016
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
Courses: Control Theory, Power Electronics, HVDC, FACTS
DC arc testing – UBPE 03/2019 - 06/2019
• Performed DC arc testing for arc characterization.
• Visualized the data for the better understanding of arc occurrence for a sample set of 270V and current ranging
from 10-18A, duty cycle from 0.1- 0.5.
Autonomous UnderWater Vehicle 01/2018 - 12/2018
DRiFT LAB-Mechanical Engineering, University at Buffalo, SUNY
• Programmed the Raspberry pi and Pixhawk module for motor control and communication for the vehicle
• Lead a team of 4 in development of Autonomous UnderWater Vehicle.
• Developed primary image recognition program for the vehicle using OpenCV libraries in Python.
Disturbance observer to reject disturbances in vertical vehicle dynamics 02/2018 - 03/2018
• Derived the equations for vehicle vertical dynamic model and used them from the Simulink model of the system.
• Simulated the model without the disturbance observer for the initial study which was used as the base result, a closed loop model with a disturbance observer was used to remove the disturbance from the system.
Power electronics for Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV) 10/2017 - 11/2017
• Designed the DC-DC, DC-AC converter modules for the HEV drive using Psim and Matlab by taking in to
consideration of the IGBT and MOSFET electrical and thermal characteristics demanded by the application.
• Simulated the whole system under three different operational conditions and analyzed its performance in each mode on Matlab and Psim.
• Designed the printed circuit board prototype using Altium Designer for the final review.