Sr Sales Manager/Trainer
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326
To obtain a challenging and competitive management position with a growing company where I may utilize my experience, skills, team spirit and strong work ethic to build relations and guide the organization to its highest profit potential.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Sr. Sales Manager/Trainer
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line - Deerfield Beach, FL October 2019 to Present
Manage call flow conversion by live listening and driving the correct metric with each agent. Focusing on developing the agent to be self sufficient. Showing the agent “ how” to do it. Set monthly goals. Conduct recurring training for veteran agents. Constantly analyzing sales metrics to read patterns in booking flow, to predict and adjust accordingly. I also focus on creating the correct sales culture, 1 agent at a time. I was able to raise our booking business in the contact center by 17% in 2 months. We were able to drive and improve our supplement percentage to 70% from 50% month over month. I have a servant leader mentality and enjoy developing sales team. I understand everyone is different and a great manager will teach to the strengths of each person. Service Network Manager
Cross Country Home Services - Sunrise, FL
March 2019 to October 2019
• Leads, directs and coordinates the daily operations of the Service Network Department including network enhancement, network management and network business development, ensuring that company growth, service, quality, and profitability goals are met or exceeded.
• Direct the managers who oversee the performance management and recruiting efforts of the field technicians.
• Ensure that service area coverage needs are met and that contractor pricing negotiations are aligned with area coverage allowing both profitability and service goals to be met or exceeded.
• Effectively provide leadership and development of department managers/supervisors• Create and implement new service programs and initiatives that align to overall organizational goals.
• Enhance service, quality, productivity, development& profitability goals as well as measurements for tracking success.
• Implement Executive reporting structure that will provide status of service, development, process improvement and profitability goals.
• Identify, design and implement strategies and business solutions that will a) improve departmental business processes and capabilities, and b) enhance relations and B2B programs with independent service contractors, ultimately strengthening CCHS's position within the home services and trade industries.
• Responsible for managing overall Service Provider Network related costs.
• Assist Executive management in the facilitation of special projects. Health Insurance Agent
First Health Solutions - Hialeah, FL
September 2018 to February 2019
• Top 1% on volume and conversion every month.
• Exceeded monthly sales quota through proven sales techniques.
• Maximized KPI's to ensure profitability and efficiency.
• Educated individuals and families on different health plans and how they work.
• Made over 150 outbound calls daily to individuals looking for health insurance. Sr. Sales Manager
Qology/Centerfield Media - Plantation, FL
May 2016 to August 2018
• Drove sales and taught sales techniques to Sales Experts.
• Increased profitability by utilizing the most profitable expert during our peak times, promoted overtime.
• Listened to calls and determined what area of coaching would be the most effective.
• Scheduled experts according to their stack ranking.
• Set weekly goals and expectations for the pay period.
• Barged in on calls where we can lose the sale or upsell it.
• Denied or approved Paid time off according to business needs.
• Conducted weekly sales meetings and discussed new promotions and/or new techniques to improve profits.
• Weekly review of the attendance points per sales expert.
• Prepared daily, weekly and monthly P&L reports on 50 sales experts. Personal Vacation Planner
Carnival Cruise Lines - Miramar, FL
June 2012 to May 2016
• Made over 130 outbound calls daily while taking inbound calls from guests.
• Up sold cabins and vacation protection plans to increase company profits.
• Heavy phone sales environment, fast paced high energy attitude.
• Ranked in the top 10% of sales team.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills in overcoming objections and closing.
• Effectively qualified and listened to make an accurate suggestion on their vacation needs.
• Met and exceeded monthly and quarterly quotas.
Red Ventures Corporation - Miramar, FL
November 2010 to June 2012
• Drove profit through both inbound and permission based outbound calls by utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
• Consistently performed a variety of dimensions including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements.
• Ensured a positive customer experience by educating Agents on features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system.
• Increased profitability by Coaching the utilizing of cross sell and up sell techniques. Home Mortgage Consultant
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - Miami Lakes, FL
November 2008 to 2010
• Originated high quality loans which met WHFM guidelines while providing excellent customer service.
• Developed relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and other business referral sources.
• Developed knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements.
• Understood real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions.
• Informed prospective and existing customers of WFHM programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures.
• Analyzed detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
• Received customer applications, quoted the rate and points, and completed follow-up activities with the registration lock-in.
• Developed and maintained a high degree of visibility for WFHM in the marketplace. Physician Recruiter, Radiology
CompHealth - Fort Lauderdale, FL
January 2008 to November 2008
• Maintained in appropriate amount of contact with new and existing clients in order to update and influence decisions to use CompHealth the client's temporary assignment needs.
• Maintained and updated all client development information in an in-house computer database.
• Maintained an appropriate amount of client per month.
• Negotiated the recruitment, interviewing, marketing and hiring of candidates to place with existing clients.
• Ensured smooth transition for new clients when using temporary services for the first time.
• Negotiated physician contracts consistent with gross margin objectives.
• Responded to client inquiries regarding Locum Tenens services.
• Wrote client contracts and ensured client execution of contracts.
• Assisted in developing market strategies.
• Ensured completeness of assignment related tasks; travel, housing, payroll, licensing, credentialing.
• Met all production and sales goals as set by management. Area Sales Manager
First American Insurance Company - Fort Lauderdale, FL January 2006 to January 2007
• Responsible for tree-county area.
• Duties included, market Realtors, monthly sales presentations, service any home warranty issue, meet monthly sales goal.
• Established strong working relationships; managed a team of five account executives and assured quality control with all transactions.
Business Development Supervisor
Statewide Title Corporation - Weston, FL
March 2003 to December 2006
• Responsible for marketing and servicing clients, mainly marketing major lenders and mortgage companies.
• Created new sales strategies and performed presentations for Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Lenders.
• Maintained a strong work relationship with all clients and handled customer's service and title issues.
• Performed closings and occasionally executed funding on mortgage loans. Education
• Microsoft Office (Less than 1 year)
• MS OFFICE (Less than 1 year)
Certifications and Licenses
Life and Health Insurance
October 2014 to May 2021
215 life, health and fixed annuities license.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Tools
• Fluent in English and Spanish