Santa Monica, CA 90403
Cell: 310- 871- 2680 Email: yvonnemychal@ aol. com PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Citigroup Global Markets Municipal Securities, Los Angeles, CA 2/1991– 11/2018 Vice Fixed range President, Income of clients. Team Institutional The specializes desk provides Sales and Group delivers trading support sophisticated, across timely all market investment sectors ideas with emphasis and trade on execution Municipals for a and broad structured products as well as underwriting.
• Provide ixed income municipal securities sales coverage to the irm’s largest institutional clients.
• • Market mutual Active key decision in funds, transaction various makers hedge critical coverage, at funds, 13 roles of and the portfolio as high irm’s a member net analysis major worth/of institutional a and three bank analytics trust person accounts accounts. team for a broad and to include: maintaining range of Goldman institutional client Sachs relationships accounts Asset Mgmt, with including the
• Dimensional Republic, Increased accounts with as our well Fund, account consistently as MFS, a variety base Franklin remaining on of average others. Fund, in by Capital the over top 30 Research, 3 of percent account American a year sales and coverage Century, doubled on Eaton sales the remainder Vance, production Charles of on our Schwab, three account major First
• package. Act allocation as intermediary Have process successfully in between all new maintained issue the critical competitive and institutional grown and these negotiated clients customer and underwritings. syndicate relationships desk This in for negotiating, includes 26 years. managing pricing customer and the
• • expectations Maintained structured Coordinated dinners and product an events event and intimate as logistics as and well well high knowledge as as relaying for yield budget all Municipal municipal of syndicate management, client investment bond debt. desk conferences attendee over objectives subscription tracking, to include to generate and presentation roadshows, or managing trade management, and client deal deal meetings/balances. low speaker in high closing grade,
• booking Serve all syndicate as and primary pre information and contact post between for event upcoming evaluations. the portfolio deals as managers, well as market analysts news and and our data public such inance as banker’s team reports, to disseminate rating changes and conference/roadshow information.
Bear Stearns, Los Angeles, CA 6/1989- 2/1991
Sales Associate, Institutional Trading
• • • • • • Maintained Provided Compiled Experience Comprehensive Created annual client relevant working and cash services understanding serviced research with low including client spreadsheets hedge and portfolios of funds, sales industry trade analysis pensions, for execution, in diversi ied regulations. excess for and institutional trading of buy $investor 50MM and desk focusing sell-and portfolios. coverage side high on irms. net and tax-worth fee portfolio Municipal individual review securities. client services. evaluations. EDUCATION San Diego State University, 1989, Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Finance TECHNICAL Active NASD Series AND 7 and PROFESSIONAL 63 licenses; Bloomberg QUALIFICATIONS ADDITIONAL Speak luent Polish; INFORMATION Completed 7 U.S. Marathons; member of the Municipal Bond Club of Southern California.