: GOKULNATH D
: Master of Engineering
: Industrial Engineering
: PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Father’s name Dhanaraj V Permanent Address
Mother’s name Suganthilakshmi C 419A4/6 Rajiv Nagar, Gender Male Kovilpatti,
Date of Birth 06
th May 1995 Tuticorin-628501,
Languages known English, Tamil, Telugu (Speak) Tamil Nadu. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ravilla KRA Matriculation
X Higher Secondary School, Matriculation 2010 83.8 Kovilpatti
Ravilla KRA Matriculation
XII Higher Secondary School, State 2012 75.6
Velammal College of
BE MECH Engineering And Technology, 2016 7.67
PSG College of Technology, Anna
*Up to 4
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Supply Chain Management, Lean Six Sigma • Quality Engineering SKILL SET
Languages Basics of C, C+
Platforms Windows 8.1,8
MINITAB, ARENA, VSM, VIP-
PLANOPT, FLEXSIM, Mini ERP
MINI PROJECT TEAM SIZE: 3
Our project “Pedal Powered Dirty Water Distillation” is based on minimizing electrical energy and by using mechanical energy. To distill the water, we have to first boil at high temperature. At this, water turns to steam. The dirty water particles settles down. Here we have 2 containers. As we pedal, the chain drive rotates. This drive rotates the shaft and power is generated and stored in a battery. This is used for heating the coil and generating power.
UG PROJECT TEAM SIZE: 3
Our project “Productivity Improvement By Scrap Removal” is based on minimizing the waste removal rate and enhancing the productivity by means of continuous monitoring and implementation of lean tools such as 5S, Kanban etc. We have done our project at
“MICROTECH ENGINEERS LTD” in Chennai.
My project titled as “Productivity Improvement In Foundry” is based on reduction of lead time and thereby increasing the productivity. The lead time reduction is achieved by means of implementation of lean tools such as Kaizen, 5S. My project titled as “Productivity Enhancement In Solar Cell Manufacturing Industry” is based on layout optimization and hence increasing the productivity. OEE of the machines is found and lead time reduction is achieved by means of U-shaped cell implementation, Kaizen techniques etc.
CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated Workshop on FLEXSIM SOFTWARE
• Presented a paper titled “Pedal Powered Dirty Water Distillation” in INCEPTO’15 held at Kongu Engineering College.
• Presented a paper titled “Productivity Enhancement using Lean Tools and Techniques in a Solar Cell Manufacturing Industry” in 8th International Conference
known as MISAA’18 held at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Represented the zone level cricket tournament as a Captain of Velammal College Of Engineering held at Mohammed Sadhak Engineering College, Ramnad district.
• Represented the zone level football tournament as a midfielder of Velammal College Of Engineering held at KLN College Of Engineering, Madurai. DECLARATION
I, Gokulnath D, do hereby confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.