● Seeking a job to gain experience and augment my understanding and knowledge in field of academics.
Currently pursuing masters degree in botany hons from Hindu College, Delhi University
Graduated from Dyal Singh College, Delhi University, Lodhi Road July 2014- 2017
● B.Sc. (Hons) Botany with 86.43 %
Sarla Chopra D.A.V. Public school 2013
● Senior Secondary School Examination (Percentage: 88.7%) Sarla Chopra D.A.V. Public school 2011
● Secondary School Examination (CGPA-10).
SKILLLS AND INTERESTS
● Proficient in Microsoft office
● Highly competitive and hardworking
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Quick learner and good analytical abilities
● Avid reader and writer
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
● Visited IIT DELHI for my field project on “Waste water management and Bio gas plant”.
● Was an active member of the Rotary club in my school which used to provide basic amenities and elementary education to slum children.
● Won numerous inter school debates and extempore competitions.
● Secured second position in the Noida zone in National Science Olympiad in 2012.
● Was a school topper and acclaimed scholarships consistently throughout my academic career.
● Have done an internship for two months as Subject matter expert ( biology) with Gravieens Edu Pvt Services limited.
● Also worked with Team Pojo as an educator
Father: Mr. Dinesh Kumar Mother: Mrs. Sangita
Gender: Female Date of Birth: 10th November,
Nationality: Indian Languages: English, Hindi