R E S U M E’
Position Applying For/Ref : TRAINER OR CSR
Name of Applicant : ALEXIUS V. JAVIER
Personal Information & Particulars
Residential / City Address :#125 A. Luna St., Bgy. Marilag, Proj.4, Quezon City,Philippines 1101
Birthdate/ Birthplace / :July 17, 1958 / Lucena, Quezon:
SSS no.: 33-1096774-6TIN:106-***-***-***; Philhealth::01-050203241-6
HMDF:120*-****-**** ;Philippine Prof. Driver’s License: (Upon Request);
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Elementary / Grade School :AQUINAS SCHOOL, San Juan. Metro Manila (1964-1971)
High School/Secondary:RIZAL TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL, MandaluyongCity(1971-1975)
Collegiate/University: SAN SEBASTIAN COLLEGE, Manila
Graduated: Bachelor’s Degreein DEVELOPMENTAL ECONOMICS (1976-1981)
Post Graduate Studies:Dela Salle University MBA 24 Units, Marketing Mgmt. (1983-1985)
Seminars, Trainings & Professional conferences Attended
“International Financial Services & Fund Management” Jan. 27-29, 1999
St. Louis University, College of Accountancy & Commerce (CAC)
Center for Culture & Arts Auditorium, SLU, Baguio City
“Trends in Production Development & Management” Sept.9, 1999
St. Louis University, College of Accountancy & Commerce (CAC)
Center for Culture & Arts Auditorium, SLU, Baguio City
“Born to Win”, A ZigZiglar’s Sales Management Conference Series October 15-18,1996
Westin Philippine Plaza Hotel, Manila-PWI Pocketbell sponsored delegate Telecoms sector
“National Achievers’(Salesmanship) Congress Dec. 2-5, 1996
Plenary Hall, PICC, Manila
“Decision Making & Problem Analysis, KepnerTregoe Executive Trng. Nov. 20-25, 1994
Manila Executive Resources Center, Inc. LTA Bldg. Perea St. Makati City
“Financial Planning & Control” Seminar Series
“Short Course on Dbase II for Data Base Management & Structured Oct.15-Nov.14, 1985Programming, National Engineering Center, University of the Phils., Diliman, Quezon City
Central Bank Institute, Central Bank of the Philippines, Manila
“Developmental Planning & Statistics” Seminar Series June 10-15, 1986
Central Bank Institute, Central Bank of the Philippines, Manila
Wyndham International Hotels Group/ Days Inn Worldwide Quality Hotel Operations
,Sales Conference & Customer Care
Days Hotel Tagaytay City, Philippines August 10-14, 2007
Conducted by Ms. Belinda Atkins, Director for Corporate Brands, Wyndham Hotels Worldwide International Group Limited ;London, U.K. (DAYS INN / DAYS HOTEL & SUITES)
Relevant Professional/ Managerial Skills Profile of the Applicant
A. Top executive functions in Business Development, General Corporate Administration,
Finance, Corporate Developmental Planning,Trainingpositions.
B. Marketing & Sales Management Professional Experience in the Following areas :
1.National Sales & Regional Sales Accounts Management: Direct Sales / Network Sales
Channels Distribution, Wholesales,Retail Sales Merchandising/Trade Sales, Corp..Accts Mgmt.
Travel Agency & Hotel Reservations Management System.
2. Marketing Policy & Directions Setting Management /Consultancy: Advertising &Promotions,Product-Brand Launchings / In-House Customer Care Marketing Management / Tri-Media Advertising & PR / Corporate Marketing Communications Mgmt.(Consumer Brands & Services Operations)
3. Branch Operations Management: Leading and Training Sales Teams / F.S. Analysis /
BranchAccounting and Cash Operations Management / Buss. Unit General Operations Mgmt.
4.Human Resource Training & Mgmt. Consultant / Seminar Resource Person activities:
TNA Evaluation & Analysis, Seminar Modules Research & Development, TQM / QA / OD Programming Management Systems Application – MBOr, TeamBuilding, Resource Training for HR & Development (5S, Time & Stress Management, Managing Organizational Change & OD)
5. Part-time Consultant to Call Center on Business Process Marketing Operations -2002
Part-time Research Consultant to JICA assisted LGU Projects in Northern Provinces
Of San Fernando, La Union & Baguio City (proj. basis Assignments) 2003 -2004
6. Facilities & Property Management-Commercial, Hotel, Mall; BMS / HVAC monitoring.
7. Wyndham International Hotels Group/ Days Inn Worldwide Quality Hotel Operations
Administration & Training and Dev.; Customer Care Conference-Days Hotel Tagaytay City
conducted by Ms. Belinda Atkins,Director for Corporate Brands-Wyndham Hotels Worldwide
Intl. Group Ltd., London UK(Days Inn,Days Hotel & Suites) August 10-14, 2007
8. English Language-Level 7; English Refresher Course: Berlitz Language Ctr. Manila;
sponsored by Wells Fargo Solutions Phils. Enterprise Global Services LLC,McKinley Hill,
TaguigCity,BGC, Taguig City Philippines
Employment Summary& Professional Competencies
Consultant to the President/ Executive Director/HR Director/Sales &Mktg
JPGlobal Ventures Corporation -The Royal Class Group of Companies/Construction,
Petroleum, Hauling & Logistics with Multi-Branch Operations in Luzon
#1 Eligino cor. Judge Juan Luna Sts. SFDM QC
August 15, 2018 to August 30,2019
Provide Corporate Directions on Policy, Compliance in various aspects of the Busi-
ness, Expansion and Investments, ISO certification preparation of the Company.
Human Resource & Labor Mediation cases, Coordinator to Legal Counsel for cases
filed in various courts on small claims, collections,etc. Admin: Organizational Development, Change Mgmnt. Process Implementation, Facilities & Jobsites HR Support.
HR –ADMIN DIRECTOR Jan.02,2018 to July 30,2018
EC De Luna Construction Corp.,281 Connecticut St.EastGreenhills,Mandaluyong City - In charge for General Business /Corporate Human resource programs for Corpo-rate training, employee relations, Salary & Benefits Analysis and standardization, recruitment, talent acquisition & development. Admin: Organizational Develop-ment, Training and Learning Dev. ; Change Mgmnt. Process Implementation, Facilities & Jobsites HR Support, Employee relations, Labor Mediation-NLRC/DOLE, etc.
HR Director Sept.5,2016 to Nov.30,2017
RVA Trading, Makati City Philippines
In charge for General Business /Corporate Human resource programs for Corporate training, employee relations, Salary & Benefits Analysis and standardization, recruitment, talent acquisition & development. Admin: Organizational Develop-ment,, Training and Learning Dev, Change Mgmnt. Process Implementation, Facilities & Branch HR Support, NLRC/DOLE & Employee relations, etc.
ADMIN-HR & Facilities Manager Jan.5,2016 to Aug 30,2016
Sales Rain BPO, Inc. (Philippines,USA,India, Colombia) 14thFlr. IBM Plaza Bldg.,Eastwood City,Bagumbayan, Quezon City
a. Oversee Human Resources issues on labor relations, personnel recruitment & talent development and training
b. Management of Clients’/ tenants relations for rental/ lease arrangements,
contracts, building maintenance, property conservation and recovery program of
company properties in Metro Manila & Cebu City of lease spaces for call center use.
Training & Quality Assurance Dept. Manager- April 17,2015 to Dec.23,2015
Premier BPO Inc.,30/flr. Cyber One Plaza Mall, Eastwood City,Libis,Quezon City
1. Oversee daily operational deployment of trainers in Communications,Process&
product sessions for agents, rank and file remedial training; formulated audits
for Quality monitoring, calibration to improve CSR, supervisors and managers
a. Communications-Formulation of English Proficiency Course; Remedial Training
b. Product / process:research&dev.,design and implementation of Courseware.
c. Reporting, Implementation of Processes, Analytics evaluation,Monitoring,etc.
Corporate HR Trainer- Speaker: Economic Analyst- Planner Consultant
AX Communicatoins, Manila /Affiliate Company, Discovery Suites Unit 2217, Ortigas
Center,Philippines for NAX Capital Ventures Pte. Ltd. ;I Maritime Square, #09-39,
Harbour Front Centre, Singapore,099253 (Consultant Analyst for Investment –
Property Capital Ventures,Real Estate, Equities,Assetmanagement.)
Supervision of local PH call center operations training(outbound). Talks to investors.
Aug.11,2014 to Jan.22,2015
HR MANAGER- BRANCH OPERATIONS June 17, 2011to June 30,2013
Cebu Branch Operations-VisMin Area
Internech Systems Inc. (Affiliate with Internech Systems Pte.Ltd.,Singapore) Unit 214, Grand Arcade Bldg.,A.C, Cortes Ave. Mandaue City 6014 ;Allied Products in Construction Industry - Lighting, Bldg. Automation Systems -BMS, Industrial, Furniture, ElectricalEquipments, Construction Services,etc.
1. Officer-n-Charge of the Internech Group of Companies –Internech Systems, Datacomm
And First World Medical Supplies Solutions,Inc.– related to Sales Admin. matters,
Corporateadministration, Finance and Technical Support to existing and new accounts
Servicingthroughout the VisMin area key cities (Central Visayas,Eastern, Western Visayas
and Mindanao –Cdo, Davao &Gensan. Including Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
2. Organize Sales training, marketing & promotions campaign to new target industries for the
companiesunder the Internech Group of Co., region-wide, formulate sales budget, marketing
planFinanceadmin operations budget for Fiscal Operational Year 2012 to Managing
Director located in Singapore HQ.
HR-ADMIN OPNS. / HOTEL FACILITES MGR. Nov.3, 2010 to May30, 2011
Mango Square; Ludo & Luym Realty & Development Corp. Gen.MaxilomAve.,Cebu City
1. Oversee daily facilities operations(mall leasing sales, mechanical & electrical maintenance,
housekeeping, security, etc.) in Mango Square Mall facility, Green Mansion Hotel (Luym
Bldg.),South Highway property (N.Bacalso St.) Hadsan Resort (Mactan) Hotel Operations &
Restaurant facilities maintenance.
2. Conduct training and development for Hotel Staff in areas of reservations, sales,
house- keeping F&B and preventive maintenance &safety in operations.
3. Direct admin. and collections for the properties and maintenance to tenants’ groups-
BPOs, commercial leasing tenants, retail and fastfood/restaurants…
4. Handle Ludo&Luy M property portfolios of the group in relations to legal issue and tenants
issues like collections and related customer complaints./
5. Approves endorsement for repairs, procurements and other maintenance related Incident
reports and adjustments, preservation of equipments, structural and renovation works within
the properties respectively.
6.. Administration of construction and fit-out guidelines as support to new leasing tenants.
7. Represent the company to various govt. approving and coordinating agencies related to
property preservation and safety.(OBO,Fire Protection agency,etc…)
8. Oversee Hotel operations in Green Mansion Hotel, (5th& 6thFlr.) related to housekeeping,
guest relations, safety & security, among others.
HR-ADMIN REGIONAL (VISMIN) OPNS.HEAD August 1, 2008 to Oct. 30, 2010
PhilWeb Corporation ( Leisure /Online Gaming/ Entertainment ) e-Games
Cebu Business Office:Philippines
2/Flr. PrintTown-CDN Bldg., Kaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Ave.,Mabolo Cebu City 6000
Manila Head Office:Philippines
The Penthouse, AlphaLand Tower, 2258 Chino Roces Ave. cor. EDSA, Makati City
1. Lead Corporate Operations in the Visayas-Mindanao Regional Offices as Senior Executive
for Operations-Admin., Finance, and IT Marketing & Logistics mobilizing technical Support
trainingtoexisting Egames (Internet Casino Gaming Stations) operators in the region.
2. Interact, train and update Operations Communication to existing Egames Operators in
Visayas& Mindanao (Hotel Properties)
3. Evaluate Construction plans (as-built site plans) electrical, floor plan, plumbing, HVAC,etc.
4. Conduct Technical Visits to VisMIn key cities meeting potential investor-operators who are
Interestedto setup Electronic EgamesOperations in their town/ municipality/ city as
proposed to PAGCOR on approved software installation and hardware configuration.
5. Represent the VisMin Operators to Top Management in communicating operational issues:
Finance, Admin & Security and Customer Feedback mechanism for efficient and cost-
effective day-to-day operations 24/7. Conduct training to gaming staff prior operations.
6. Corporate business development assignments in key cities of Visayas& Mindanao-Hospi-
HOTEL OPERATIONS HEAD & FACILITIES DEPT. MANAGER
Hotel Operations & Business Development April 5, 2001 to July 30,2008
Days Hotel Phils.,Inc. /Days Inn (Country Franchisor of Wyndham Hotels Int’l. Group)
10/Flr.,Rufino Pacific Tower, 6780 Ayala Ave. cor. V.A. RufinoSt.,Makati City
This Senior Executive Position operates on various level of operations wearing 3 hats of authority: A. General Management - Hotel Operations:
1. Oversee daily /periodic Hotel operations, decision-making and troubleshooting for Marketing
& PRM reservations of the 3-company owned Days Hotel properties in Tagaytay,
BatangasandMactan, Cebu from the resident manager of each reporting by phonecall
and email /teleconferencing as part of Puyat-Concepcion Group of Companies’ directives.
2. Convene weekly Mancomm meetings with resident managers, supervisors /officers in
engineering& maintenance, Front office, Sales &Marketing,Housekeeping, F&B and
Banquet food service in relation to daily operationsand/ or Finance issues and
3. Conduct surprise periodic visits to the hotel properties weekly / when emergency arises.
4. Prepare /collate reports and conduct analysis on the operations, marketing and financial
position of each hotel properties in consultation with accountable supervisor(s) concerned.
5. Attend and represent the Days Inn brand to official and Tourism gatherings, exhibits and
travel mart / PHILTOA membership functions promoting and influencing key accounts and
travel agents locally, Telemarketing operations to Corporate and Institutional Accounts
6. Coordinate with Front Office Operations supervisor on the daily /weekly maintenance and
correctness of reports of the Hotel’s PRM System-(Property Reservation Management
System) in Fidelio Platform with other franchise and company-owned properties. Updates on
GDS channels status of Sabre,Galileo,Amadeus, Worldspan and Codeshare of theWyndham
Hotels International Group worldwide. (Cascade trainings to staff,supervisors,managers)
B. Business Development / Franchising Functions:
1. Lead Corporate Franchising for Days Hotel Philippines client accounts converting existing
hotels or newly built properties to Days Hotel /Days Inn Brand Standards of operations,
meet business and investor groups within key provincial cities of the Philippines.
2. Travel to key cities in Philippines (and Hongkong, China regional office of Days Inn brand
regional office of Wyndham upon invitation of Wyndham Worldwide, Asia-Pacific)
3. Present PRM (Property Reservations Management) of the Days brand, Fidelio Reser-
vations System, GDS (Global Distribution System) worldwide reservations link to
prospective hotel owners.
4..Directly reporting to the Office of the President (Arcon Franchise Systems Inc.) Days
Hotel Phils. Inc., Virra Mall Sucat Management, Inc.(Virra Realty & Development Corp.)
5. Mainly responsible to initiate business development efforts by maintaining a healthy
pipeline of owner prospects thru intensive / extensive research from contacts and
networks in the provinces and target markets in order to convert realistic encounters
for presentations and visits to their properties, negotiate franchise agreements,deliver
franchise support to clients soonest upon agreement is made.
6. Initiate Business Development Marketing and Advertising Programs to promote the
3 company-owned properties of Days Hotel Phils. to target markets and client groups.
Managing Director – Trainor / Instructor March 10,1999 to March 30, 2001
Managewell Consultants, Baguio City
1. Conduct training and research for TNA requirements, create/ publish training manuals &
modulesfro training sessions in partnership with Comfac Corp.- system integrator for auto-
mation for LGUs clients, on System automation from Manual to Automated processes in
the Assessor’s Office.
2. Provide Training modules for Seminar Modules Research& Dev., TQM,/ QA / OD Program-
ming Management Systems Application, MBOr, Teambuilding, Resource, Organizational
Change & OD intervention Programs.,HR & Psychological evaluation & Testing etc…
Senior Instructor, May 27, 1999 to Dec., 2000
St. Louis University, Baguio City;College of Accountancy & Commerce (CAC),Faculty Member
Teaching Economics,StrategicMgmnt.,Sales Mgmt.,PersonnelMgmt.,Marketing& Finance
Assistant Vice President, Marketing Oct.03,1998 to April 15,1999
Wharton Credit Corporation,5/flr. Kings Court 2,2129 Chino RocesAve.,Makati City MetroMla.
Sales Admin of six (6) branches in SM Malls ;Oversee Credit Evaluation & Collections, Insu-rance Prods.
Sales & Marketing ManagerSept.17,1997 to Sept.30,1998
TFS Credit Corporation- (Tambunting Financial Services);Consumer Loans & Financial Products-Insurance, Membership Consumer-based products; 7464 Bagtikan St. San Antonio Village,MakatiCity, Metro Manila ;Teachers,Gov. & Private Employee Salary Loans;
Branch Manager, Cainta, Rizal Br. Jan.5, 1996to Aug.30,1997
Alliance Credit Cooperative, Annapolis St. Greenhills, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City,Metro Manila
Deposit Services, Loans Services, Savings benefits, Insurance Services, Remittance,etc..
Professional and Business Organization Affiliations
1. Accredited Member (by Invitation) Jan., 2000–Dec.2001
Association of Marketing Educators of the Phils. – AME (an affiliate of Phil. Marketing
Association –PMA) 6815, Ayala Avenue, Makati City (Education & Training Arm of PMA)
2. Member, Training & Development Nov.,2001 – Dec.,2010
Phil. Chamber of Commerce & Industry – PCCI
19thFlr. Salcedo Towers, 169 Dela Costa St. Salcedo Village, Makati City
3. Member Nov.,2001- Jan.2003
Baguio-Benguet Chamber of Commerce & Industry –BBCCI
Engr. Alfonso Lao, President
4. Member Oct., 2003–Dec. 2008
Metro Dagupan Chamber of Commerce & Industry – MDCCI
Salvador Duque, MD, President
North Western Lyceum University, Dagupan City, Pangasinan
5. Committee Member for I.T. - M.O.V.E. Philippines (Moving Opportunities & Ventures
Exponents) for Philippine Progress, Inc. – An affiliate Business Linkages of the Philippine
Chambers of Commerce& Industry, PCCI / PHILCHAM & Dept. of Trade & Industry
6. Accredited Agent/Trainor;FederalLand,Inc.-Omni Orient Marketing Network,Inc.,Makati City
June – Aug.,2008
7. Member; PFA Philippine Franchise Association, Ortigas Center, Pasig CityJan. 2003- Dec.,2010
Trade and Business Conferences Attended:
1. PFA – Philippine Franchise Association / PIFCE Conference & Expo. July 4 - 7, 2007
Dusit Nikko Hotel, Grand Ballroom, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(Official Representative of ARCON Franchise Systems Corp.)
2. Philippine-Bahrain Trade Mission and Business Forum April 8, 2005
Manila Peninsula Hotel (Business Matching Sessions)
3. Joint General Membership Meeting January 28, 2004
PCCI – Phil. Chamber of Commerce &Industry ;Employers Confederation of the Phils.
Phil. Exporters Confederation, Inc. and Port Users Confederation, Inc.
Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel, Manila Philippines
4. Trade Mission Conference- 8th Trade Mission to the Phils. November 21, 2003
PCCI & the Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii & DBEDT- Dept. of Business
Economic Development & Tourism, State of Hawaii
Makati Function Rm A&B, Shangri-la Hotel, Makati, Philippines
5. 12th North Area Business Conference October 12-14,2003
Metro-Dagupan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (MDCCI)
Dagupan City, Pangasinan
6. 10th North Area Business Conference September 28-29, 2001
Baguio-Benguet Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BBCCI), Baguio Country Club .
Confidential Personal References:
1. Mr. Edmundo T. Misa ;President: Mercedes Plantation Golf & Country Club. Medellin,Cebu
President; Hotel de Mercedes, No.7, Pelaez St., Cebu City 6000
Tel.No.: (032-***-**** ;
2. Mr. Jerome Lim;Vice President, Phil BXT Corporation, Imperial Palace Water Resorts & Spa.
Maribago, MactanCebu ;Tel.No.: 091*-*******
3. Engr. Neal Carlson Co.; General Manager, Parkmall Commercial Complex, Ouano Ave.
Mandaue Reclamation Area,Mandaue City, Cebu 6014 ; Tel.No.: (032-***-****
4. Mr. Edmund S. Sanchez; Consultant, Special Projects: Mandaue City c/o Mandaue City
Mayor’s Office, Mandaue City Hall, Mandaue City 6014; Tel. No.: (032-***-****
5. Mrs. Arlene G. Panuncillo; Vice President & General Manager, GungobIndustries,Inc.
Cambiohan, Casili, Consolacion, Cebu 6001; Tel.No.: (032-***-****
Alexius V. Javier
Alexius V. Javier (sgd)