• Technology and project implementation leader with over 13 years of experience implementing software with large and medium-sized businesses, specializing in Enterprise Resource Planning and Microsoft Dynamics.AX (D365 – Finance & Operations) and NAV( D365 - Business Central)
• Certified Accountant leveraging accounting skill-set for over 15 years, bridging from risk and control functions (internal audit for securities; profit & loss) to adding financial acumen on technology projects and implementation.
Certified Accountant Institute of Cost Accountants of India 2004
• Completed all required courses and evaluation required to become a member of the Institute of Cost Accountants.
• Institute of Cost Accountants of India is the equivalent body to Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA).
Bachelor of Commerce University of Madras 1995
• High achieving student, completed all required course work with a focus on accounting, finance, and technology.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Project Management Institute Expected Completion 2020
Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist – Ax 4.0 & 2009 Microsoft Corporation
Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist – NAV 5.0 & 2009 Microsoft Corporation
Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist – NAV 2009 Microsoft Corporation
Head of Projects, Roshcomm Dammam, Saudi Arabia & Kingdom of Bahrain January 2019 – Present
• Market leader responsible for the Saudi Arabia and Bahrain footprint, overseeing client acquisition funnel, client onboarding, and project implementation in a business-to-business sales environment for MS Dynamics AX
• Ensured effective software implementation delivery and client pipeline management using tactics such as project status meetings and regular team updates.
• Managed business client relationships by seeking feedback and addressing challenges to improve effectiveness.
Client Engagement Manager, Tectura Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, India April 2018 – January 2019
• Managed 13 client relationships across a large territory in India, responsible for expanding client base and managing existing client relationships for software support projects (e.g. Azure, Power BI, NAV, CRM, AX, etc.).
• Onboarded new clients and ensured end-to-end project leadership, ensuring client objectives were met.
• Acted as the key escalation point for client change requests and ensured troubleshooting efforts were prioritized.
Head of Customer Engagement, Robosoft Solutions Mumbai, India May 2017 – January 2018
• Led entire Department of Customer Engagement, responsible for business oversight and management of Microsoft Dynamics NAV support projects for a portfolio of 25 clients, successfully implementing VAT on multiple versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Inspired a team of immediate direct reports to deliver exceptional client service and meet client requirements, while influencing key support partners and project teams to deliver strong results.
Professional Experience (Cont’d)
• Ensured project milestones were met on-time and on-budget through tactics such as project status meetings, project requirements, estimates, task breakdowns, and achievable project plans and budgets.
AVP Projects, Ambit Software Pune, India September 2016 – March 2017
• Led a global portfolio of 9 Enterprise Resource Planning projects (e.g. NetSuite; Sage 300; Infor) and production support through end-to-end project leadership with clients based in the U.S., Japan, India, and Middle East.
• Leveraged the Project Management Life Cycle to ensure successful project delivery including planning, assessing risk, providing estimates, engaging stakeholders, and managing financials.
• Developed team members through coaching, mentorship, and participation in pre-sales activities.
Senior Project Manager, Intelliswift Software Mumbai, India April 2011 – September 2016
• Led client relationships and software implementation projects with both waterfall and agile project methodologies to ensure projects were delivered to exceed client expectations on-time and on-budget.
• Developed project plans, schedules, analysis, risk mitigation plans, and reporting.
• Influenced a project team of 10-15 with competing roles, skill-sets, and priorities to provide exceptional functional support for NetSuite Cloud ERP clients based in the U.S. and Canada.
Project Lead, Enterprise Business Technologies Mumbai, India October 2009 – March 2011
• Led all aspects of client implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, including project planning, requirements gathering, product fit analysis, feasibility study, testing, training, and change management.
• Influenced a development team to ensure requirements design fit in order to meet client expectations, including the preparation of the modification design document and ongoing client support.
Functional Consultant, Sundaram InfoTech Solutions Chennai, India March 2008 – June 2009
• Acted as a Functional Consultant for full cycle implementation, support projects, and POCs.
• Participated in requirements gathering, including preparing the functional requirements document.
• Played a key role in preparing the product fit analysis, feasibility study, and Sure Step documents (Integration Test Script, Unit Test Report, etc.).
Assistant Implementation Manager, Ecotech Software Chennai, India April 2004 – March 2008
• Demonstrated leadership though implementation of 13 projects in Garment Verticals ERP systems with various clients, acting as a key player in completing systems requirements, gap-fit analysis, and process mapping.
• Responsible for designing new reports to client requirements, manual testing, and ensuring software implementation was both bug-free and user-friendly.
Various Accounting Roles Chennai, India September 1998 – April 2004
• Completed audits of financial and pharmaceutical companies, demonstrating deep risk and control acumen.
• Supported audit function for financial institution, auditing revenue, business practices, and taxation.
• Provided accounting support to retail company, including general ledger maintenance, bank reconcilitations, accounts receivable management, report creation, and government filing preparation.