A position where I can devolop and expand my knowledge and technical experience in costructing installations of mechanical system field.
• Name : Hassan Fathy El-morsy El-metwally
• Date of birth : 1/5/1993
• Nationality: Egyptian
• Military status : Finished
BSc in Mechanical Engineering, power section, Mansoura University, Egypt, June 2016
• Grade: Good
Design HVAC and Firefighting system by using software for AL- Arab hospital in Mansoura.
• Grade: Excellent
• Technical Office & Site Engineer at INCECO (International company for construction), Nov 2018 – Nov 2019.
• Projects: - Industrial zone, 6th Of Oct city.
- pack and Track Warehouse with firefighting, drainage and domestic water systems
• Technical Office & Site Engineer EXPERT – Trading and Contracting, Dec 2017 – Nov 2018.
• Projects: - New city of AL_Galala, Ain Sokhna, Suez Governorate, Egypt
- Resort 6 Chalet projects, 12 Clusters including about 300 rooms with: -
Dx units (split (CCD type)).
Internship Experience & Training
• 2017 - Training at Ocean and River company.
• 2016- Revit MEP training course.
• 2016 - HVAC training course.
• 2016 - AutoCAD 2D training course.
• 2015 – Training at EGAT Company.
• 2014 - Training at Talkha power plant, combined units, steam units and GIS station.
Skills & Languages: -
• Arabic - Mother tongue
• English - Good
• Very good at using MS Software (Windows, Internet and office package).
• Very good at using engineering software (Revit MEP –AutoCAD – HVAC and firefighting software).
About me: -
I have good communication skills. Learning very quickly, ability to work for extended periods of continuous, teamwork, working solo, Flexible, keeps to deadlines and I am an ambitious person.
Great honor to be a member in your teamwork