Name : ANI ANDRIYANI
Permanent Address : 1#
Jl. Palem XIV Blok B-14 No.10-B,
Taman Cibodas Tangerang - 15132
Puri Mediteran, PB-30 No.39,
Puri Bintaro, Tanggerang - 15229
Jl. Pakis Raya Blok BB-30 No.6,
Pondok Pekayon Indah, Bekasi - 17148
Contact Details : +62-811******* (mobile 01)
+62-877******** (mobile 02)
+62-856******** (mobile 03)
Email ID : email@example.com
D.O.B & Place
23rd September 1978 / Bandung
ID / Passport No.
3216.2063.0978.0001 / X153265
Religion : Moslem
Marriage Status : Single (Divorcee*)
>> Experienced management and marketing career reflects more than 20 years’ experience in planning, costing, financial management, coordination, supervision and human resources.
>> Highly articulate and effective communicator with excellent team-building and interpersonal skills; work well with individuals at all levels. Recognized as resource person, problem solver and creative leader.
>> Impressive record of reviewing, developing and ensured that project objectives were accomplished in accordance outlined priorities.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
May 2015 – March 2020 : PT STRAWLAND as Marketing Chief Manufacturing for plastic straw, degradable straw, paper straws, also injection cutleries, at Kawasan Industri Jatake, Tangerang, Indonesia ; below are the Experiences :
- August 2015 – March 2020 : Marketing & Sales Chief
• Checking Sales quotation from Sales team, check its details, such as its specs ; colors, packaging, CURRICULUM VITAE
price & margin. Update into Master Contract.
• Create Master all Surat Perintah Kerja & Contracts.
• Receiving New orders from customer then prepare Surat Perintah Kerja & Sales Contract, fast Response to customers email for any orders. Check the contract according to the price, delivery and terms as confirmed with customer. Send contracts to customer & follow their confirmation.
• Prepare & revise SPK ; do check Qty & make necessary adjustment to fit the container, check the order specification according to standard specs, check sub-material specification & its usage according to order Qty, Check & estimate stuffing date which appropriate with the shipment date that has confirmed by customer, Distribute SPK (softcopy and hardcopy) to related Department
(PCH/QC by Email*)
• Input all orders into MKT List & update it daily ; do any adjustment schedule in the List if necessary. Send daily MKT list & update for SPK orders for PPIC & PCH. Update MKT List after shipment. Create neccesry memo for stuffing date which earlier than our standard lead-time.
• Create memo for new sampling inquiries from customers. Distribute the Memo to all related Dept, then collect the sample once the due. Check the quality of the samples & pack it then send the sample to customers, inform customers the DHL tracking number & follow’up the result/comments of the samples. Discuss the new projects of the new items according to samples request from customer. Discuss for the prices with Sales team with customers packing request.
• Create memo for New item & request for SL-code to PPIC & key-in to ERP, then update Master item List.
• Coordinate with Exim-Dept for shipment schedule according to update stuffing date plan ; Send Shipping Document : Inv, Packing List, BL, picture of Container, Certificate of Origin/Ijepa/Form AANZ, Packing Declaration, LOT number (for certain customer*) & sending softfile Export shipping documents to customer by email after stuffing. Monitoring export Original documentation
(Shipping advice / Original Documents ) has been submitted to customer. Checking the Original shipping document before send to customer.
• Checking Weekly Old Stocks Report from PPIC & advice them to cut the stock into the active orders.
• Coordinate Daily Stuffing Reports details with PPIC & Exim, checking all the details.
• Sample request preparation ; Create the Memo to PPIC & Production, make sure the quality are Good & pack it, Coordinate with Exim to send by DHL & inform the tracking number to customers.
• Checking the Quality Standard Production which made by QC, approve it if all as customers request, then update into Master SPK.
• Prepare Report for Customers Complain ; Response for customers claims, Coordinate with all related Dept. and gather the meeting to discuss the matter.
• RnD ; Develop New items, new packaging, new customer. Sampling Product checking : visual spec, colors checking, quality surface. Measure packing size : OPP, polybag, IB, CB. Update into SPK Master & check new Quality Standard Product which prepare by QC.
• In-charge for Display of products Samples.
• In-charge in Marketing for internal & external Audit.
• Following’up supplier for some new develop items, such as coloring master batch, packing design 3
and its details sizes, approval for the develop with customer and to supplier.
- May 2015 – Jul 2015 : Secretary & Marketing Admin Filling company’s important document such as Akte, certificates etc, filling personel documents of Directors, arrange all the Directors daily reports. Receiving the orders then prepare Surat Perintah Kerja & Sales Contract, do check Qty & make necessary adjustment to full the container, then distribute it to related Dept by email & hardcopies. Send contracts to customer & follow their confirmation contracts. Coordinate with Exim-Dept & sending softfile Export shipping documents to customer by email, follow’up payments after shipment. Collecting Reports from other Dept that required by Director. Submit Daily Report from other Dept during bussiness trip of Directors. Book accomodation for customers visit, Coordinate with GA to prepare : Guest Uniform, headcap, shoe cover, earplug, face-mask for guest (1-day before visit*). Follow’up the candidates for interview. September 2014 – April 2015 : Brandmark Consultant as BOD Personal Assistant & Account Executive Supervisor
>> Branding & Full Service Advertising Agency, Marketing Consultants at Mayapada Tower Jakarta Personal Assistant for the CEO. Meeting new clients for Re-branding and Advertising of their company. Maintenance current clients. Supervising for all works processing among clients and creative team or productions also third parties. Deals some designing and branding layout. Administration and create all standard forms with its control/monitoring. Do translate/copywriter, sometimes. January – September 2014 : PT. Samudera Berlian Utama as Marketing Freelance/Advisor
>> General Contractor Mechanical Electrical and Civil at Cikarang Bekasi Sourcing projects for : Maintenance buildings, Stainless steel of electrics box at Drilling oil Companies, Constructions buildings, etc. Giving HR Training/work system Lectures to some new employes.
March 1998 – July 2013 (15years & 4months*) : PT. KYOEI DENKI INDONESIA
>> Manufacturing for small component of electronics & auto-motors at Jababeka Industrial Estate Bekasi, Indonesia ; as PCMC Ast. Supervisor, below are the Experiences :
- 2007 – 2013 : PCMC Ast. Supervisor
Coordinating among Customer Service team - Sales outdoor team – PPIC/planer team – Production team – Store & delivery team – Exim team – Computer system team (internal & external*), supervisor for internal & oversea teamwork, main Team work for ISO 9000 & ISO 14000, Leader for team work of computer system. Focusing for Purchase/buyer for Import & Local suppliers, more into Marketing & cost control, reducing some expenses is my goal. Creator/main-team of Workers United being as Accountant of (Serikat Karyawan*).
- 2006 - 2007 : Finance Ast. Supervisor
Preparing Finance Reports, coordinator among internal finance team & oversea finance team, handling/preparing Salary & prepare Bank transferring/transactions, main Team-work for ISO 9000 & ISO 14000, Leader for team-work of computer system. 4
- 2004 – 2006 : Marketing Ast. Supervisor
Coordinating among Customer Service team - Sales outdoor team – PPIC/planer team – Store & delivery team – Exim team – Computer system team (internal & external*), supervisor for internal & oversea teamwork, main Team work for ISO 9000 & ISO 14000, Leader for teamwork of computer system.
- 2002 – 2004 : Sales Leader
Coordinating among : Customer Service team - Sales outdoor team – PPIC/planer team – Store & delivery team – Export-import team. Handling indoor Sales & after sales, coordinator internal & oversea teamwork, main teamwork for ISO 9000 & ISO 14000, Leader for teamwork of computer system, Trainer for marketing team.
- 1999 – 2002 : Customer Service & Sales Coordinator Coordinating among Sales outdoor team, handling indoor Sales, handling after sales, being windows person for oversea services (international communicator*), continue controlling SOP, main Team-work for ISO 9000 & ISO 14000, create team for management system.
- 1998 – 1999 : Sales staff
Do shoping/marketing for establish of our New Office & factory. Maintaining current customers that transferred from our Branch office in Singapore & Malaysia factories. Promoting ‘door to door’ for our new Plant/business of company. Searching new customers to deal with our Manufacture business. Learning basic Customs system (for bounded company*) of Export & import materials for our manufacture. Preparing/create SOP & administration for recruiting new workers.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
>> Japanese Basic Conversation, conducted by Lembaga Pendidikan dan Pengembangan Profesi Indonesia
(LP3I*), Bekasi 2000.
>> English Communicating in Business, Elementary to Intermediate levels conducted by Lembaga Bahasa LIA, Bekasi 1999.
>> Graduated from Institute Japan Indonesia America, Diploma for Secretary of Japanese Administration, majoring in Secretary Administration, Bekasi 1997.
>> Graduated High School from SMA Negeri 17, Bandung 1996. ACHIEVEMENTS
s >> Indoor Seminar, “Internal Audit of BRC Global Standard For Packaging And Packaging Material Issue 5” Training, by Ms. Angela Merrychie from Kualita Expertise, at Meeting Room PT. Strawland, Tangerang, Indonesia January 21, 2015.
>> “Value Your Life” a Life Changing Bootcamp by Onggy Hianata Ch, from Edunet Global, at Lembah Pinus Ciloto Puncak, Jawa Barat, Indonesia August 24 - 26, 2008.
>> Seminar, “Finance For The Non Finance Executive”, by Irfa Ampri MA. PhD., from MUC Development Center (member of Russell Bedford International*), at Park Lane Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia February 14
- 15, 2006.
>> Seminar, “Introduction To Production Management”, by Jimmy Gani CCA. CPD., from Proven Force Indonesia, at President University Foundation, Bekasi, Indonesia January 28, 2006. 5
>> Seminar, “How to Read & Understand Accounting Report for Non-Accountant”, by Deddi Nordiawan SE. Ak. MM., from Proven Force Indonesia, at Wisma Jababeka, Bekasi, Indonesia January 26, 2006.
>> Seminar, “Inventory Management & Control”, by Iwan Nova MBA., from Value Consult (Valcon Management Course*), at Acacia Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia September 17, 2005.
>> Seminar, “Production Planning & Inventory Control” by Johnson Alvonso PhD., from Johnson Indonesia (Industrial Management & HR Consulting*), at Twin Plaza Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia August 12 - 13, 2005.
>> Indoor Seminar, “Requirement” for Environmental Concept of ISO 14001:2004 Training, by AIMS Consultant, at Meeting Room PT. Kyoei Denki Indonesia, Bekasi, Indonesia May 12, 2005.
>> Seminar, “Handling Customer Complaints Training” by Kemal Arnaz ST. MM. CMPM. DSL, from Productivity & Quality Management Consultant (PQM*), at Arya Duta Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia June 18 – 19, 2002.
>> Seminar, “Skill For Service Excellence Training” by Kemal Arnaz ST. MM. CMPM. DSL, from Productivity & Quality Management Consultant (PQM*), at Arya Duta Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia October 23 – 24, 2001.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
>> Possess good knowledge of PC-based computer systems and software to include: Basic Microsoft Office Software Windows (Word, Excel, Software Business Application System). Possessing practical knowledge for the use of internet (browsing, emailing & downloading*) PROFFESIONAL SOCIETY INVOLVEMENT
>> CS-Club Indonesia (Customer Satisfaction/Communicating Service*)
>> Winalite FFG (Freedom Faithnet Global*)
>> KomunitasCCers Indonesia (Cita Cinta Magazines Community*) OTHER INTERESTS AND LEISURES/HOBBY
>> I Like Travelling, went to some Countries in Asia, such as Malaysia – Singapore – Japan – Bangkok – HongKong – Saudi Arabia, for some meetings or personal vacations. I Like Communicating with local and international ethnicity, and share knowledge on various topics with them. I Like shopping & Listening good music. Good in Leadership skill, Active & creative, easy to cooperate with good personality (team-work). Has a neat/clean & well grooming appearance, excellent interpersonal & communication skill. Has a willingness to work hard, strong & dynamic personality. Has a self motivated with a passion for any attention to details. Can drive car & motorbike with its licence (SIM- A & SIM-C, number 7809.1220.1636*).
>> Attending career development seminars to gain experiences and synchronize with ideas for professional enhancement. – curiosity and willing to learn new things. Has a friendly behaviour, service oriented with exceptional team work skills. 6
“Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success” Paul J. Meyer
“Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet” Robert H. Schuller
I hereby declare that information given above is true, complete and correct and to the best of my knowledge.