Barrington, NJ 08007
Administrator/Administrative Assistant with 20 years of experience. In search of a permanent position, which offers challenges, new learning experiences, and the possibility for advancement. I am an outgoing, enthusiastic, results attaining, dependable person. My extensive, technologically advanced computer skills, cutting-edge knowledge of numerous software applications, make me a valuable asset to any working environment. Along with my positive work ethic, I am extremely dependable, have the capability to comprehending new processes with ease, ability to work well in any position and with people. My no problems only solutions attitude, makes an asset to any working environment.
*Oracle *Yardi *Lotus Notes *Peachtree/Sage *Quick Books *SharePoint *Excel *Word *Access *Power Point *Visio *Photo Manager *Publisher *Outlook *One Drive *Adobe, *Paper Vision and an immense volume of more.
Pennrose Management Corporation – Camden, NJ – October 2016 to Present
* Create and distributed Annual Recertification Packages to tenants.
* Generate monthly financial reports.
* Ensure Recertification Packages are completed timely, accurately and entered into system by deadline.
* Receive and enter tenant rent payments into Quick Books accounting system.
* Produce and distributed notices to cease, late payment notifications, and recertification notifications.
* Support tenants with completion of recertification documents, and retrieval of required information.
* Greet visitors, answer phones, and provide administrative support as directed.
* Issue work-orders, follow up on to ensure completed.
* Ensure all work-orders and tenant issues were resolved in a timely manner.
* Purchase office supplies, building maintenance supplies, and special orders.
* Support maintenance crew with daily issues that arise.
* Restructure filing system, create new tenant files, and ensure all documents are obtained.
* Handle tenant questions, complaints, maintenance requests.
* Coordinate the removal of abandoned, unauthorized vehicles.
* Support Property Manager with all aspects of office/property management.
* Maintain office equipment, and building maintenance.
Windstream Communications – Mount Laurel, NJ – December 2010 to August 2016
* Supported 4 (plus) Project Managers, with administrative requirements.
* Trained new hires for the Project Administrator/Buyer position.
* Released new project orders after ensuring accurate documents, all required information was obtained, and saved.
* Assisted Project Managers and Design Engineers promptly, and accurately with purchasing, sourcing project materials, correcting project orders, over the life cycles of all projects.
* Acquired in bound tracking information for equipment orders, updated Share Point daily with required information proofs of delivery, and any/all other pertinent information.
* Created purchase orders for services and materials.
* Ensured orders placed were received, and entered in to Oracle, by the warehouse team.
* Accountable for all aspects of procurement responsibilities.
* Submitted staging requests to warehouse team.
* Administered Change Orders timely and accurately, generated purchase orders, sourced to vendors.
* Handled shipping requests.
* Requested PO Receipts.
* Reviewed open order reports, obtained updates from Project Managers for project statuses.
* Updated Oracle/Share Point with tentative project completion dates.
* Maintained project folders on server, saved pertinent documents, and information related to projects
throughout the lives of projects.
* Closed project orders, ensured orders balanced to Oracle, prepared project closing check lists.
* Supported A/P ensured purchase orders matched invoices, verified, and obtained approvals for any purchasing changes, and corrected purchase orders for invoice payment.
* Maintained office equipment, and building maintenance.
Project Coordinator/Office Administrator
Commscope Corporation – Somerdale, NJ – September 2000 to December 2010
* Promoted from Receptionist to Project Coordinator/Office Administrator.
* Provided administrative support to 3-4 Project Managers.
* Trained New Hires for Project Coordinator positon.
* Followed through on customer requirements, from the Award of Contract through project completion.
* Maintained accurate project files, generated project invoicing, purchase orders, placed orders for materials.
* Created purchase orders, received purchase orders, and created quotations, weekly and monthly reports from Oracle.
* Tracked project costs, ensured project margins were within budget, negotiated change orders, with customers.
* Accountable for project costs analysis, budgeting, and final margin reports.
* Ensured project adherence for OSHA safety and health regulations.
* Obtained Certificates of Insurances, Lien Waivers, Tax Exemption Forms, and issued\received W9's.
* Executed applications for Permits, obtained appropriate work authorities.
* Packed shipments, created shipping labels through UPS.COM, Fed Ex, and USPS
* Tracked shipments obtained proofs of deliveries, verified accuracy of quantities ordered/delivered.
* Obtained project specifications, drawings, assessed costs of required materials, created proposals, obtained permits, testing results, photos, final as built drawings
* Ensured all required items, documentations were received for final close out packages.
* Created Close out Packages, upload all required information to online data bases.
* Interpreted the stipulations of contract terms and conditions for Commercial, Public, State,
County, and Government, for Project Managers.
* Implemented, submitted documents for Invitations to Bid by stipulated deadlines.
* Ensured company licenses were up to date for each State, County, and Municipality.
* Handled all aspects of H/R, for office employees, and field personnel.
* Collected daily time sheets, processed payroll.
* Supported Payroll Department including the processing of Prevailing Wages, and Certified Payroll.
* Liaison for office and field personnel, for all H\R related matters.
* Made travel arrangements, coordinated office meetings
* Liable for ensuring fleet vehicles were up to date for registrations, insurance, vehicle inspections, and EZ-pass accounts. Kept accurate vehicle files, ensured accuracy of company vehicle list, drivers of each.
* Instructed DOT Drivers the rules and regulations of the DOT Program, trained how to complete daily Driver
* Responsible for billing, office expenses, the operational and financial aspects of running an office.
Solid Administrative skill set to include supporting multiple managers in all aspects of administrative support.
Supervisory and Management experience.
Ability to self-direct workload and work independently with minimal oversight.
Possess a can-do attitude.
Operated as point of contact for vendor and customer relations, and human resources.
Proficient taking meeting minutes.
Expert within all aspects of Office Management, Human Resources, and New Hiring.
Knowledge and Experience of Accounting, A\R, A\P, Customer Service, Invoicing, Procurement, and
Extraordinary research skills, via the internet, documented, or within a computerized data system.
Ability to work under tight deadlines, meet required deadlines, prioritizing workload.
Proficiency in accurate data entry typing 90 wpm, and dictation.
Excellent communication, organizational, ability to work unsupervised, as a team, and multi task.
Exceptional people skills, positive attitude, excellent problem solving skills, detail oriented, exceptional
verbal and written skills, very dependable.
Capability to gain knowledge of any new tasks, processes, and computer software with ease.
Talent to adapt to changes easily, and straightforwardly.
Skilled in operating and maintaining office equipment, copiers, computers, faxes, telephones.
Extremely Professional, and pleasant phone manner.
Academy of Computer Careers – Hammonton, NJ
Certification in Microsoft Office Suite – March 2000
State of New Jersey Notary Public – since May 14th, 2003 – My Commission Expires May 14th, 2023