(Accounts and Finance)
Results-oriented Accounts professional with 8 +years of experience and a proven knowledge of accounting expertise with related taxation knowledge. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Accounts and Finance role at your company. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
AM & DM-Accounts (April 2017 to Working)
Hindmade Tree LLP (Mohali, Punjab, India)
• Prepare, analyze and Inspect account books and accounting system with efficiency, effectiveness and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transaction. Analyzing records and interview team to ensure recording of transaction and compliance with laws and regulations.
• Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity. Review data about material assets, net worth liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income and expenditure. Confer with management about financial and regulatory matters.
• Prepare, analyze and verify annual reports, financial statement and other records, using accepted accounting and MIS procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
• Compute taxes and prepare and analyze tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment requirement & filling GST, TDS tax returns and making payment.
• Represent company for Tax authorities and channel partners and provide support regarding financial and legal issues.
Accounts Officer & AM-Accounts (May 2013 –March 2017) Novacome Fire & Security Technics Private Limited (Chandigarh, India)
• Develop, implement and modify recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of ERP Technology.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts and report to management regarding the finance of establishment.
• Represent company before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues
• Survey operation to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solution to business and financial problem.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare and analyze tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment requirement and made payment and filling GST, TDS tax returns. Accountant (Sept 2010 – Sept 2012)
Maxwell Pharma (Chandigarh, India)
• Prepare bank deposit by compiling data from cashiers and verifying and balancing receipts and sending cash, cheques or other forms of payment to bank.
#1747, 2nd Floor, Sector -15
Panchkula, Haryana. 134113
Date of Birth : 25 Feb. 1982
Gender/Status: Male/ Married
Passport no : K 4190435
Address : Village Chandpur
Rurki, Tehsil Balachor, District-
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
(Himachal Pradesh University)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
(Himachal Pradesh University)
• Authorized Tally ERP Trainer
(TIPL, India )
• Diploma in Graphic Designing
(Webcom Technologies, India)
• Operational and working
knowledge of MS.Office
• Calculate, prepare and issue bills, invoices, purchase order, expense reports, accounts statements and other financial statement accounting to established procedures.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for utilities, taxes and other payment.
• Prepare and process payroll information and related transfers.
• Taxation matters (including returns Sales Tax, TDS, Service Tax),. Monthly audit stock statements of plant (manual & Marg software basis). Internal Auditor /Tally Corporate Trainer (May 2008- May 2010) AARYAA & ASSOCIATES (CA’s Firm) (Panchkula,Haryana,India) E-Data Solution (Tally Service and Training Center) (Baddi,H.P. India)
• Organized Internal Audits of MNCs, Ltd., Pvt. Ltd. Companies i.e. Lambda Group of Companies, Karan synthetic Pvt. Ltd, Stovekraft India Limited, Aerowin Limited, etc.
• Prepare, analyze and verify annual reports, financial statement and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
• Prepare a year end statement of audited companies and provided necessary data for online filling of IT Returns .
• Independently handed back lock of Account of Salus Pharmaceutical & Gaytri Industries
• Plan, Develop and provide corporate training and staff development program, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstration, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops.
• Implement Tally ERP Software including modules of Inventory, Costing, Accounts, Taxation, Payroll in MNCs, Ltd., Pvt. Ltd. Companies i.e Stovekraft India Ltd, Sharisti Technologies, Karan Syntactic Pvt Ltd, Etc
• We also provide a services regarding Tally ERP customization, data recovery, Trainng, Consultancy.
• We also provide a academic and corporate trainings of Tally ERP software i.e. H.P. University, Civil Supply Corporation, Salus Pharmaceutical, etc.
• Responsible for providing special Tax segment to the academic batches as an authorized TCP role.
Dated: Place: Panchkula
Positive towards life &
My long-term objective is to
responsibilities in a
organization having wider
vision, exponential potential
and growth plan. The objective
is to get my technical and
interpersonal skills exploited to
the best of my abilities for the
organizational excellence and
my career growth.
(Accounts and Finance)