Name: Faryal Mahmood Malik
Date of birth: ** June 1995
Phone number: +965-********
●2 year diploma in Leadership and Management from Australian College of Kuwait affiliated/ awarded from TasTAFE (Australia)
Kuwait Innovation Centre/ Financial Coordinator: (April 2019 – July 2019):-
●Prepared Annual Financial Report with expense details for the Fiscal year 2018 and 2019.
●Keeping track of Invoices and expenditure
●Preparation of bi-weekly financial details
Marketing dept. (handled partially)
●Planned Marketing Campaigns using google ads for products on idealink.net (Arduino, Electronics, Robotics, Raspberry Pi etc.) and upcoming Innovation competition for engineering students
●Handled the Kuwait Innovation Centre and idealink.net websites and Instagram handle
Oxford Business Group/ Project Coordinator (March 2019-April 2019)
• Meetings with the Country Director on daily basis to discuss the day-to-day and weekly priorities.
• Signing up all persons met/interviewed by advertising/editorial staff for relevant OBG report.
• Maintaining calendars, charts, reports to ensure that records are kept accurate (keeping track of all meetings of each staff, keeping the company outlook files updated, updating the barter chart and artwork collection chart weekly.
• Organized delivery of books (both to advertisers and to other contacts as requested).
• Ensured healthy hand over transition at the end of projects and / or end of service such as ensuring that Head Office is informed in full on all pending issues, completing and sending all requested charts, reports and other documents, handing over tasks to the appointed replacement.
• Assisted the advertising staff with their research (researching companies’ corporate and financial information, assisted to find the most appropriate local analysts, supported the staff & analysts to find interesting. companies/organizations/institutions within each sector for interview)
•Collecting all the receipts for every expense, and assisted the Country Director with compilation of the expense reports
•Liaised with the head office to receive the invoices, proofreading invoices to check accuracy, dispatching invoices to clients
•Worked with head office to ensure timely collection against invoices - following up with clients for payment
•Keeping electronic and paper copy of all contracts with clients for record
Technical Assistant/Administrator/ Projects Admin: Kuwait Oil Company (May 2017- October 2018)
Nature of Work allowances/Overtime allowances/Sick leave/Contractual leave/Annual leave split leave /Marriage leave. On job Attendance Report/ Sheet.
●Team’s Annual Leave Plan (Forecast & Actual)
Preparation of Annual Leave Forecast leave before the end of the current year
●Nature of work & Transport Allowances
Preparation and data entry of the Nature of Work and Transport Allowances through the Oracle System as well as overtime hours on a monthly basis.
Regular Job Responsibilities:
●Handled Team Leader‘s KPI Projects & Chief Admin Officer’s KPI Projects as well.
●Currently working under and reporting to Chief Admin Officer.
●Support technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
●Assist in preparing report, Maintain manual/electronic filing systems, and ensure proper archiving of all project documents
●Carry out All office related administrative Jobs & General office Administration duties & other responsibilities as assigned
●Handles incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate personnel.
●Arranges meetings, preparing agendas & draft and distribute meeting minutes & giving presentations.
●Experience handling projects and manage all Project related Administrative
●Provide Administration support to the Project Management Team/departments in project implementation.
●Handling Correspondence for projects
●Contribute to the development of the project and collect data for Monitoring and Evaluation
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE (Marketing Administrator) IN SEAZEN HOSPITALITY GROUP: (Dec 2016-May 2017)
●Archiving Official documents.
●Supervising customer services and responding to customer inquiries.
●Writing and editing Corporate Documentation.
●Managing internal & external Communication. Liaise with different Departments, external clients, agencies, logistics, and suppliers.
●Developing and Conducting presentations, official Meetings & marketing techniques.
●Minutes, reporting and briefing, memos, newsletters, media kits, data entry..
●Contract Handling, assisting in budget preparation, monitoring office management & preparing Monthly newsletter.
●Brief writing: Planning the layout and content for the events for social media campaign and conveying the information to the graphic designer and other associated stakeholders.