Sherif Habib Nassif – MBA
El Khlafawy, Shoubra, Cairo, Egypt.
E-mail: :firstname.lastname@example.org - Facebook : Sherif Habib Nassif Career Objective
A career path directed towards higher positions within top management on a regional or corporate level in a multinational organization.
1 - Master Business Administration 2005 - 2007 - from Arab Academy - MBA Topics already taken:
(Management, Economics, Statistic, Accounting, HR, Operation, Marketing, Finance, Supply chain management, International market, Negotiation across culture & Export procedure, E-commerce, Strategic Management, Product development, consumers behavior & Marketing research). 2 - Exporting & Importing Management Diploma 2000 - AUC – London City College, Field of Study: (Management, Marketing, Business Law, Office Organization, Customer Care & Customs Regulations).
3 - Faculty Of Commerce – 1985 – 1991 Ain Shams University, Major : Accounting 4 - College De La Salle. – Secondary School
5 - College Saint Paul. – Preparatory School
Trainings & Courses:
1. Management of Customs - AUC - 2000
2. Advanced Stage – English Language – AUC – 2001
3. English conversation – AUC - 2002
4. Tofel –FTTC – 2003
5. Innovation solving problems – Master – 2003
6. Master Class Leadership Program - EBBC - 2007
7. Huthwaite - Logic – 2008
8. Export Practicing Certificate –FTTC – 2008
Current position General Manager / Supply chain manager Nile glass
From 1/2/2018 till now
Procurement Manager / Supply chain Manager
Al Amir for Import & Export co,
From 1/12/2009 till 1/2/2018
Group Sales Manager – Kandil Industries
Kama Glass Co.
Leading edge Co.
Kama Marine Co.
From 1/8/2008 till 1/12/2009
Procurement Manager – Africa - which include the followings companies Al Bardi Paper Mill Co. Egypt
Al Sindian Paper Mill Co. Egypt
Al Motamayeza for investment Co. Sudan
Moro Tissue – Morocco
Tissue D'algerie – Algeria
From 1/4/1995 till 1/8/2008
Foreign Purchasig officer
The Egyptian Center For Road and Query Equipment
1993 – 1995
Food & Beverages
Presidential Nile Cruise
1985 – 1991
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Data Base, ERP, Internet and Email).
Languages Skills :
- Arabic: Mother Tongue.
- English: Very Good..
- French: Very Good.
Other Skills: Active, Ambitious, Creative, Hard Worker with high leadership & managerial skills. Hobbies: Learning, Reading, Teaching and Listening Music. Date of birth: 02/ 09/1967.
Place of birth: Cairo.
Militral Status: Completed 1992/1993.
Marital status: Married with 2 children.
References are available on request.
My Job Description which I used to do every day
1. Responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing buyer activities. 2. Make sure all products purchased meet their organization's needs. 3. Controlling inventory, budgets and submitting purchase orders and requisitions 4. Supervising staff members within the purchasing department 5. Negotiating contracts, resolving claims and/or complaints with vendors 6. Preparing reports involving bids, costs and market conditions to executives. 7. Propose improvements to the current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost of doing business
8. Take the lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock to help offset losses
9. Manage the company’s day-to-day purchasing activities and ensure that all purchasing agents are meeting their personal performance standards
10. Assist in developing more effective invoicing and collecting processes. 11. Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies 12. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness 13. Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms 14. Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation 15. Monitor and forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
16. Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand 17. Establish standard operating procedures for purchasing; monitor the effectiveness of procedures; revise and improve purchasing processes 18. Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers 19. Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
20. Draft, review contracts, and modify terms and conditions; express ideas clearly and concisely both orally and in written form