Address : Dubai DXB
Phone : +971-**-**-**-***
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Excellent time management.
• Strong communication skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
Utilized Troubleshoot Active Directory,
Office 365 and the range of the
Microsoft Office suites.
• Arranging travel
• Commercial and legal contracts
• Office systems management
Date of birth: 10.08.1989
Notice Period: Immediately
Experience in UAE : 6 years
Holder of UAE driving license
Highly capable Personal Assistant skilled at prioritizing tasks with ease. Bringing several years of experience supporting executives with high-stress and high-profile careers.
Chairman's Office Manager ( 6 Months Contract ), 09/2019 to 02/2020 MAG Group Holding - dubai
Executive Legal Assistant, 01/2018 to 08/2019
Paris Gallery LLC - dubai
Executive Assistant/ PA to Chairman., 01/2015 to 12/2017 TCS Converting Services LLC - dubai
Design and implement office policies Organize office operations and procedures Follow up on all issues until resolution and achieve.
• Control correspondences.
• Liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups.
• Maintain office equipment.
• Handle all of Chairman Travel and expenses.
• Design filing systems & ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date. Define procedures for record retention & ensure protection and security of files and records.
• Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies.
• Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure. Contributed to smooth business operations by planning and organizing meetings and conferences, including conference calls.
Keeping records of legal documents such as contracts, courts decisions, invoices, by uploading them in the company Portal.
• Preparing internal Memos to get the payment from accounting department.
• Preparing the files for board of directors and general assembly meetings.
• Organizing and archiving the Legal files.
• Following up with the law firms about the status of each case.
• Updating in the system the hearing decisions daily. Receiving legal documents such as contracts and renewals from different departments for manager signature and approval.
• Following up with my colleagues if their assigned tasks are fulfilled or not. Kept physical files and digitized records organized for easy updating and retrieval by authorized team members.
• Filed documents with courts on behalf of attorney. Keeping recorder and filing managing Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and posts Prepare, edit and distribute itineraries, letters, memos Keep track of
Executive Secretary, 04/2014 to 04/2015
MBH Advocates And Legal Consultants - dubai
Computer science Teacher, 10/2012 to 01/2014
AL Horria Secondary School - Mahdia
Assistant Production Manager, 09/2011 to 09/2012
New Body Line S.A - Mahdia
IT Technician, 05/2010 to 09/2010
NDC Call Center - Mahdia
events and meetings Arranging travel, visas and accommodations Following up of office's bills, payments transfers and office equipment.
• Managing employees' payrolls Prepare quotations and invoices Organized envelopes, postage and mail correspondence for staff and management, maintaining postage meter and coordinating with delivery and courier services.
Managed chairman's complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinated pre-planning of trips.
Allocated executive tasks and managed complex calendars and administrative functions.
Management of mail, telephone calls, documentation, customer files, and services of the company.
• Communicating telephone and fax messages.
• Scheduling his appointments and meetings.
Updated executives on changing business needs by thoroughly documenting internal and client meetings.
• Promoted team productivity by keeping supplies organized and well-stocked. Enhanced student learning by optimizing wide range of instructional approaches and innovative classroom activities.
Evaluated and revised lesson plans and course content to facilitate and moderate classroom discussions and student centered learning.
Supported student teachers by mentoring on classroom management, lesson planning and activity organization.
Kept students on-task with proactive behavior modification and positive reinforcement strategies.
• Control the import / export Performance monitoring workers. Management of mail, telephone calls, documentation, customer files, promotion for products or services of the company.
• Prepared and maintained production reports and personnel records.
• Applied lean principles to improve workflow and quality and reduce waste. Collaborated with technical and administrative teams to develop and implement successful corrective plans.
Anticipated and addressed production problems, material shortages, equipment malfunctions and unavoidable delays.
Patched software and installed new versions to eliminate security problems and protect data.
Configured hardware, devices and software to set up work stations for employees.
Broke down and evaluated user problems using test scripts, personal expertise and probing questions.
Removed and replaced malfunctioning components to correct hardware problems.
Bachelor's Degree : Computer Science And Programming, 07/2011 Sciences University - Monastir - Tunisia, Tunisia
High School Diploma : 06/2008
IBN Sina Secondary School - Mahdia - Tunisia
• Coursework in Mathematics, Physics and Sciences
• Majored in Mathematics
• Professional development completed in Mathematics LANGUAGES
Arabic (native language)