ARCHIDONA A. GODEZANO
Poblacion, City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Contact No: 097*-*******
Email Address: email@example.com
UNIVERSITY: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
University of Perpetual Help-Binan Campus
ARTISTESPACE, INC. / CREATIF FOIRE PRO INC.
Billing and Collection Head, Accounting and Market Development November, 2014 – present
As Billing & Collection Head:
Ensures all billable projects are billed in a timely manner;
Strategize the objectives of the accounts receivable cycle;
Manages the day to day business functions of the billing and collection department;
Helps to analyze the credit risk of potential clients;
Responsible for the implementation of the company’s credit policies in collaboration with the Marketing Department;
1. Able to collect 90% of outstanding receivables more than 5 years old. 2. Able to ensure timely billing of projects particularly government accounts which have strict deadlines;
As Market Development Head:
Plan and oversee business development efforts for company-assigned areas;
Establish appropriate sales and market strategies;
Actively and successfully manage the sales process, lead generation, appointment setting, presentation of company services, preparation of proposal, follow up and negotiation;
Identify business opportunities including following up on new or on-going projects;
Responsible for reporting all opportunities, proposals and contract on database;
Make regular visits to potential and existing clients;
Develop technical and commercial proposal with the support of the production and set-
Ensure a good level of satisfaction for clients;
Prepare commercial performance report for top management;
Responsible for company accreditation for inclusion if prospective clients’ database;
Got company accreditation to PHILGEPS and SM Primeholdings Inc., TOTAL Philippines Inc. supplier database;
Ensures current status of accreditations;
Able to close P5Million accounts with the Department of Health and Department of Tourism;
Responsible for document preparation for biddings and for qualifications.
Ensured projects are within the budget, delivered in a timely manner and of the highest quality and billed immediately.
1. Able to win projects from the following government agencies: Dept. of Tourism, Dept. of Health, PDIC, CITEM, Office Of Civil Defense, Environment Management Bureau, Biodiversity Management Bureau, Philippine Information Agency, etc. As Accounting Head:
Prepare financial statement in a timely manner.
Supervise the purchasing and credit and collection staff;
Ensure that purchasing policies are followed – 3-quotation policy, get credit terms from new suppliers, accreditation of new suppliers;
Ensure new suppliers are inputted in the database and unreliable suppliers weeded out;
Hold regular meetings with suppliers to check for any problem encountered to resolve the issue.
Ensure the Accounts Receivable file is updated for payments and new sales;
Ensure regular sending of SOA to clients with overdue accounts;
Ensure all projects are billed in a timely manner; Achievements:
1. Timely submission and reporting of financial statements. ROYAL CARGO INC.
Accountant for Overseas Operation
May 2014 – November, 2014
1. Charged with recording all transactions for all assigned overseas units;
2. Saw to it that all payments are done in accordance with company policy;
3. Prepared assigned units monthly financial reports, budgets and as well as budgets for new projects.
1. Pursued the collection of undue payments by Guam office of around US$ 150,000.00 of sea freight charged by a former business partner to the company’s MAERSK account.
2. Stopped overcharging of entertainment and representation expenses by the Singapore office.
February, 2014 – May, 2014 Collection Officer Masagana Gas 1. Saw to it that all deliveries are billed in a timely manner;
2. Reviewed credit terms given to clients;
3. Sent statements of account to clients with
outstanding balances, then make follow ups on
January, 2013 – February, 2014 Chief Finance Officer Makati Finance Corp. 1. Cost control and analysis;
2. Oversight of financial analysis and regulatory
3. Maintained subsidiary accounts by verifying,
allocating and reconciling transactions and
4. Complied with government mandated
5. Prepared and analyzed financial statements and
recommended company budget based on the
company’s financial position;
6. Over-all in charge of conducting accurate auditing of all financial activities.
1. Upon joining on board, there was a pending request for payment of about P 900,000.00 as penalty assessment by SEC for non-filing of required reports being an issuer of commercial papers. I requested the delay of the payment and instead reviewed the documents at hand. I found out that Makati Finance was not among those required to file such report and sent a reply to the SEC contesting the assessment. The SEC consequently conceded and the unnecessary expense averted.
September 1998 – December 2004 Head of Accounting & Shipping Intercom Inc. 1. Charged with overseeing the Accounting
2. Complied with government mandated
requirements for the company as well as for the
3. Saw to accurate and timely sending of billings to foreign counterparts;
4. Prepared and analyzed financial statements and
reconciled with Hong Kong/Taiwan accountants;
5. Charged with ensuring audit compliance with
6. Saw to it that all assets are properly identified and insured;
7. Liaised with various government agencies for
quota requirements and shipments;
1994 - 1998 Accountant & Inventory Controller Here Comes The Bride/
1. In charge of recording of transactions;
2. Inventory & asset control
1992 - 1994 Consignment Accountant Yardarm Trading Corp. 1. In charge of all imported materials from clearing to cutting and shipment to clients;
2. Saw to it that material consumption is in
accordance with approved standard;
3. Prepared all claims for any shipment shortage.
1989 =1992 Cost Accountant LVF Inc.
1988 -1989 Village Bookkeeper Philamlife Village
Date of Birth: May 23, 1958
Place of Birth: Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna
University Of Perpetual Help 1982-1986 Bachelkor of Science in Commerce
Major in Accounting
Board Examination Taken CPA, 84.43% 1986
Skills and Strength:
Computer: Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my full knowledge and belief.
1. Microsoft Office
1. English very proficient
2. Filipino very proficient