Washington, DC 20003
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL Graduated December 2017
• Finance Major
Tilburg University, Tilburg, Netherlands Study Abroad Fall 2016 WORK EXPERIENCE
Avis Budget Group, Miami, FL January 2019 – January 2020
• Manage and lead one or more of the daily operations and sales functions to ensure maximization of fleet utilization, incremental revenue, customer satisfaction and employment management.
• Perform duties and provide service in accordance to establish operation procedures and company policies. Supervising the counters and service areas.
• Directing and controlling the servicing of customers at the rental counter or at the booths.
• Responsible for the development of new employees and the on-going performance assessment of current employees through coaching’s.
• Plan, direct and control the preparation of returned vehicles for the following rentals.
• Build and maintain business relationships to facilitate organizational profitability.
• Manage and analyze the Medallia portal to ensure highest levels of customer service.
• Utilize workforce planning to ensure the best possible scheduling and to monitor OT usage. Invest Quest Partners / Lifestyle International Realty, Miami, FL June – October 2018
• Obtained knowledge and expertise to find investable properties in the Miami, Chicago and New Jersey area.
• Constantly conversing and meeting with investors to help find the right property that met their requirements.
• Frequently interacting with clients, possible clients and realtors to help determine the most beneficial outcome given the current situation.
Pipo’s Travel Agency, Miami, Fl June 2014 – August 2016 (Summers)
• Completed an internship under the president of Pipo’s Travel Agency Juan Luis.
• Worked directly with the public and conversed with clients in order to determine the best possible travel destinations, transportation arrangements, and accommodations for the client's particular needs.
• Answered phones, assisted my corporate staff, attended business meetings, and answered client letters on various financial issues.
Key Club August 2009 - May 2013
Varsity Athletics June 2010 - May 2013
Stock Club September 2011- May 2013
Southeast Homecare Co., Miami, FL November 2009 – May 2013
• Making homemade baskets during each Thanksgiving holiday and personally delivering them to lonely and elderly homebound patients.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Excellent written and oral communication skills
JDA, Medallia and Tableau