Name: Walid Nabgan
Contact numbers: +60-11-286*-****
Address: N15, School of Chemical and Energy Engineering, UTM, Johor, Malaysia, 81310. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering (2013 – 2017), University Technology Malaysia, UTM, Johor 2. MSc. Chemical Engineering (2012 – 2013), University Technology Malaysia, UTM, Johor 3. B.Eng. Chemical Engineering (2005 – 2010), Azad University of Mahshahr, Iran 4. Certificate in HYSYS software 2009
JOURNALS: PUBLICATIONS, CONFERENCES AND BOOKS
Published Papers=29, Cumulative Impact Factor (CIF)=81.35, Total Citation=427, h-index=12, Conferences=13 JOURNALS REVIEWER: Applied Surface Science, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Chemical Engineering Communications
1. School of Chemical and Energy Engineering, UTM, Johor, Malaysia (July 2019-current)
2. Research Institute of Petroleum Industry, Tehran, Iran (April 2017- April 2018)
3. Institute of Future Energy, UTM, Johor, Malaysia (2012-2016)
Master and PhD research project (hydrogen production from catalytic steam reforming) 4. Nabgan Water & Waste water plumbing services, Ahwaz, Iran (May 2002-June 2010)
Gas, water (green and steel pipes) and sewage Plumbing
Welding & Building Wiring
1. Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio). 2. Ability in several drawing and designing software such as Chemdraw, Matlab, Polymath, Aspen, AutoCAD, and OriginPro. 3. Languages: English (IELTS=6.5), Arabic and Persian with excellent skills in English communication and collaboration. 4. Good record driving licenses (Car, Motorbike, and Tractor). 5. Ability to run, analysis and repair GC-FID, GC-TCD, TPR, TPD, TEM, SEM, BET, TGA, FTIR, ICP, GC-MS equipments. 6. Team working
7. Ability to interact effectively with various people of different nationalities 8. Very good international journal and report writing ability. 9. Safety and health, Energy analysis and management. 10. Process engineer and process controller.
11. Ability in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision. 12. Ability to manage as appropriate any research grants secured, including the recruitment and management of any research assistants.
13. Ability to disseminate knowledge and enhance the reputation by establishing contacts with the wider academic community, participating in seminars and delivering conference presentations. AREA OF INTEREST
Hydrogen and syngas production, heterogeneous, acid & base catalysts, biodiesel production, waste recycling and management. REFERENCES
Dr. Tuan Amran Tuan Abdullah, School of Chemical and Energy Engineering, UTM, email@example.com, +601********. Dr. Ramli Mat, School of Chemical and Energy Engineering, UTM, firstname.lastname@example.org, +601********. Prof. Dr. Arshad Ahmad, School of Chemical and Energy Engineering, UTM, email@example.com. Prof. Dr. Aishah Abdul Jalil, School of Chemical and Energy Engineering, UTM, firstname.lastname@example.org, +601********. Dr. Mehdi Rashidzadeh. RIPI, Tehran, Iran. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +982*********.