•20+ years System Development, Testing and Report development •20 years IT Liaison, Technical and Business Analyst in Fortune 500 company financial systems
•Self-motivated, effective verbal, written and presentation communicator for all levels of the organization. •Experienced in Agile, Waterfall and IT SDLC project implementations.
GM Financial - Commercial, Consumer Retail and Lease Automotive Lending and Collections environment 7/6/2015 - Present TECHNICAL BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST -performed all duties related to the elicitation of requirements from the inception of a project through User Acceptance Testing, in order to capture and document business and technical requirements and maintaining project trace-ability. Developed user stories, functional and non-functional requirements, assumptions, dependencies and gaps to ensure strong understanding by all technical teams as well as clients for S to XXXL projects. Strong knowledge of Jira, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Notes and Visio. Proven track record of working with multiple complex system environments to do support and analysis that lead to implementation and maintenance of AutoSuite Default Management and its related production support projects:
● Charge Off Management -- Analysis for AutoSuite to batch and send out charged off collection account assignments to 3rd party collection companies.
● Locator Technologies -- Analysis to move query results identifying vehicle locations for GMF Loss Mitigation to Locator Technologies.
● Letters -- Analysis of Charge-Off Management Letters - Extract Transform and Load team (ETL) utilizes a trigger file to gather the data needed for each letter type then sends to Enterprise Correspondence (EC) for letter/statement creation.
● Scan Lines -- Analysis for Scan line data extracted from Account Data Source (ADS). ETL formats the scan line transmits it with the Billing Statements.
● Automate Privacy Notices 2019 -- Analysis to automate the data feed from AutoSuite to EC for the annual mailing of privacy notices to customers.
● Configurable Date for Important Rights Letter -- Analysis to change the date for the biannual mailing of the Important Rights Letter to be a configurable value and add a second configurable date.
● Notice of Pre-Repo; Adding LARQ functionality to Default Management (DM) -- Analysis to replicate the AutoFinance (AF) LARQ manual letter request screen over in DM side of AutoSuite
● Closed Date on the Collection Tab -- Analysis to display a date that the agency acknowledged the close / recall of the account on the collection tab
● Fields Added to Billing Statement File -- Analysis to add Pool ID and Dealer ID to the billing file and pull EBILL flag from CCARE to alleviate the delays to EC and allow GMF to meet the print vendor Service Level Agreement (SLA).
● Aging Report -- Assisted in building SQL queries for Aging report.
● Provisioning Report -- Weekly SOX reporting of privileged accounts for AF. Privileged accounts are those with DM User Admin roles in Provisioning and Service desk.
● Post Repo Report -- Daily reporting of POST repo, POSTAMD and CAEOLET letters sent to customers.
● KB Articles -- Project to create and update Knowledge Base Articles in Service Now for all DM projects.
● AutoSuite CAP 2019/2020 -- Analysis of 35 out of 250 different release updates to the core programming logic of AutoSuite.
● Remaining Lease Balance Tax Breakout -- Canada is required to have taxes broken out by type and province for Lease Payoff Quotes transmitted to OpenLane
● Real-Time Payoff Quote -- Analysis to make payoff quotes, manually entered into AutoSuite, into real-time transmission (WSDL) packets of individual leads to Dealer Lead Hub instead of waiting 24 hours for batch cycle to process and send a single file of leads (FTP). Northrop Grumman/ACRO contractor – government security clearance obtained 09/2013 – 9/26/2014 (Contract end date.) SYSTEMS ENGINEER - PROGRAMMER/BUSINESS ANALYST - Support, design and analysis for COTS product, ITMS FrontRange helpdesk software. Environment: ASP, HTML, SQL,.NET, C#, JAVA, XML, TOAD, LYNC, PowerShell, watershed project methodology. S2 Designs – Terrell, TX - Owner 7/2007– 9/2010, 6/2011– 11/2012, 12/2012- 9/2013 WEB PAGE DESIGN - Design e-commerce web sites for underprivileged students in rural community. Environment: HTML, MS Office.
General Dynamics IT contractor – government security clearance obtained 9/2010-6/2011 BUSINESS ANALYST -Liaison between Federal government user clientele and GSA Systems Maintenance Branch, Fort Worth Regions 7, 6 and Washington DC. Environment: ASP, HTML, SQL,.NET, C# and JAVA, FoxPro, XML, TOAD, IBM Rational Products, watershed project methodology. Trinity Industries – Dallas, TX 8/1992 – 7/2007
SENIOR ANALYST/QA- Served as technical subject matter expert (SME), liaison between upper management, IT and new plant acquisitions. Developed and programmed time and labor system used for 15 years before replacement with KRONOS. Environment:ASP, HTML, FoxPro, VB, KRONOS, BPCS, TRACS, PeopleSoft, SQL, EDI, QuickBase, watershed project methodology. SKILLS and EDUCATION
National Education Center- AA – Business Computer Programming 1986 Experience equivalent to BA degree.
Page 1 of 1