Jean Pascal Ndayisenga
ZIP 98168 WA, USA
Loss Prevention Officer
Renaissance Seattle Hotel (January 2020 to March 2020)
• Patrolling hotel areas such as garages, lobby, floors, etc
• Using security/ surveillance cameras to ensure all hotel areas are regularly secured.
• Logging in lost and found items in MS Shift and PMS.
• Logging out outgoing packages from MS Shift.
• Labelling incoming packages and lost and found items.
• Delivering packages to respective guests accordingly.
• Locking/ unlocking hotel doors.
• Escorting POIs away from hotel areas.
• Making wake-up calls to guests in need.
• Recording every task done in the computer.
• W Writing incident reports
• riting and reading daily reports and emails on every shift.
• Making investigations on hotel security issues.
• Reporting any unusual situations to supervisors.
Christian Organization for Orphans in Malawi - Lilongwe (Sept 2017 - July 2019)
• Taught English and planned school activities both inside and outside as a head teacher
• Organized meetings for the faculty of the school to take the responsibility for different actions and decisions
• Prepared the budget for school and responsible for hiring new faculty
• Evaluated the performance of teachers and reported the evaluations to the president of the school
Translator and Interpreter
Reach out People's Needs for Development (RPND) – Lilongwe (April 2015 to July 2019)
• Facilitated communication between RPND and the refugees by using different languages including Kirundi, French, Swahili, English, and Chichewa
• Created images to present the mission and vision of RPND
Jesuit Refugee Service – Lilongwe (January 2010 to September 2012)
• Responsible for teaching French, Life Skills, and Social Study
• Prepared for the curriculums and class assessments
• Reported the students and class evaluations to the head teacher
Master's in International Relations and Diplomacy
ShareWorld Open University – Lilongwe (January 2013 to October 2014)
Bachelor's in Social Science, Journalism
Tumaini University – Iringa University College, Tanzania (Sept 2003 to Oct. 2006)
High school Diploma in Education
Esperance High School - Tanzania (December 1996 to October 1998)
Teaching, Organizational Skills, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Leadership Development, Experience working with students, Decision making, Managerial skills
Peer Health Educators and Guardians, April 2000
Tanzania Netherlands Support Program on AIDS (TANESA) and UNICEF (April, 2000)
HIV/AIDS Awareness, 2006
Pre-Service Teacher Training Certificate, Oct. 2009 to Dec. 2009
Jesuit Refugee Service and United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
Teacher Trauma Awareness Certificate, October 2011 to November 2011
Jesuit Refugee Service
The Tanzania Project 2008 HIV/AIDS Education Certificate, April 2008
In-service Teacher Training Certificate, July 2018 to December 2018
Christian Organization for Orphans in Malawi (COOM) Academy
English, French, Swahili, Kirundi, Kinyarwanda, Chichewa
Anita Subrahmanyam, Career Development Coordinator, IRC, SeaTac, WA
Miriam Kasaika, Employment Program Coordinator, IRC, SeaTac, WA