PALAK SHARMA WORK EXPERIENCE
HR & CSR Professional with
• CSR Implementation, Evaluation
and Impact measurement- by
CII- ITC centre of excellence for
• The sexual harassment of
women at workplace
(Prevention, Prohibition and
redressal) Act, 2013- by
Represented CSR for ACMA Award-
“Excellence in Supplier
Indian Society for Training
and Development, New Delhi
Diploma in T& D [2019 –
MBA- PGDM, IBS, Gurugram
In Human Resources [2013 –
BBA- Graduation [2010-2013]
• Diploma- Indian Society from
training and Development -
• Six Sigma- Green Belt- Indian
statistical institute- 2019
• Bharat Soka Gakkai
• Indian Cancer Society
Lumax Industries Limited (Auto component Manufacturing) Sr. Executive– Corporate Social Responsibility
[May 2016 –Jan 2019]
Single point of contact for all the planning and execution of CSR activities for the Lumax- DK Jain Group. Major Geographical intervention Haryana, Uttrakhand, Pune, Gujarat and Bangalore Regions for DK Jain Group. Need Assessments, Partnerships, conceptualizing, proposal development, documentation and implementing community development initiatives for FY 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019
• Recommending CSR activities to the CSR board committee members at the initial of the FY.
• Administer the company’s charitable budget, providing reports of accountability based on charitable budget.
• Allocation of CSR activities & Funds for the group.
• Crafting implementation strategy and aligning the NGO partners.
• Benchmarked CSR projects implemented by OEM’s and competitors for imbibing the best practices.
• Designing the Corporate volunteering initiatives for Pan India Locations
• Networking with Government bodies, schools, NGO’s for bringing in new projects.
• Internal Communication- Editorial team member of in house magazine
• External Communication- Co-ordination with in-house design team to create outdoor communication for campaigns, operational activities/events
• Preparing quarterly progress reports, presentations, spent summary for the internal review meetings with CSR committee members/ managing directors.
• Experiential learning sessions for 300+ Government Primary School, Gurugram village Students. Pre session assessments on the basis of reading & comprehension, Creativity, speaking skills and physical skills.
• Teacher capacity building sessions to the teachers, Extra classes for science maths, GK newsletter subscription for the students of Private Low- income group community schools in Gurugram and Dharuhera, Haryana
• Road Safety Program in collaboration with Toyota- Promote Road Safety Awareness and Education among 3000+ students in 20 schools out of which 16 are Government schools. Ensure effectiveness of the trainings by providing opportunities to students to become road safety demonstrators, change agents and spread Road Safety Awareness in their communities, monitor driver behavior, spread knowledge beyond school to at least 5 others.
• Career Counseling Program with Fuel NGO- 2600+ students in government schools in the villages of Gurugram, Manesar, Bawal
(Haryana) and 1300+ students in government aided schools of Chakan, Pune.
• Refurbishment of schools by providing Learning Aids and sports equipments, stationery distribution, science labs, sanitation and hygiene
• Festival Celebrations- Demonstration of Learning with handcrafts, storytelling, skits, role plays, street plays, posters etc
• Mainstreaming slum kids into the regular schools
• Eye checkup and cataract Surgeries in association with Icare hospital- responsible for people mobilization near Lumax plant vicinity, organized camps in 10 different villages of Gurugram, Manesar, Dharuhera, Bawal, (Haryana), 6000+ people were screened per year, TECHNICAL
• MS Office – Word
• Excel, Power Point
• Internet- email, outlook/
• Team work
• Decision Making
2300+ were given the vision correction glasses.
• Cancer Awareness, Detection & screening camps with Indian Cancer Society- responsible for people mobilization and post diagnosis home visits in villages in the vicinity of Lumax plants, organised camps in 10 different villages of Gurugram, Manesar, Dharuhera, Bawal, (Haryana) which includes cancer awareness talks, screening 1000 individuals (Blood profile, ENT, Mammography, Checkup with Gynecologist, patient support, inner wear and body forms for females). 21 pre cancer cases 1 cancer case was diagnosed during camps.
• Supported 30 children suffering from Juvenile Diabetes in association with Jahangir Hospital, Pune. Children were provided with painless injections, parental counseling, and diabetes educator
• Homeopathy Clinic in Delhi which provides Doctor Consultation and medicines for free to the marginal segment of the society.
• Nutrition support through Akshayapatra Foundation to government school students in Bangaluru, Karnataka
Eshopbox e-commerce Pvt. Ltd.
(e-commerce service provider for fashion brands)
Executive- Human Resources
[Jan 2015 – April 2016]
Responsible for Job Analysis, Talent Acquisition, Talent management, employee engagement, Campus Hiring in a fast paced dynamic environment of a startup.
• Handling sourcing, recruitment and selection process to get the right person for the right position through Job portals, referrals and networking sites.
• Reviewing the documents, compiling data, drafting the Job Description and Specifications, Reviewing drafts with Founders of the company, Finalize the Job description.
• Benchmarking and considerations from websites like O*Net.
• Post Offer Follow-Up: Continuous follow up with offered candidates to ensure offer to onboard conversion. Hiring through Naukri.com, Linkedin, Social media, and Campus recruitment.
• Responsible for Technical and non- Technical hiring engaging the following skills:
CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, UI/ UX- HTML/ HTML5, CSS3, Designing/UX software (Adobe CS, Photoshop)
Programming/scripting Language- JQuery, AJAX, JAVA script, PHP CMS/ Framework- Wordpress, Android Application- IOS Developer Edumentor Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi’s Largest test prep service provider)
Intern – Human Resources
[Feb 2014-May 2014]
Started my work as a recruiter in Edumentor, as it is an educational institute it was rewarding to contribute towards the career of thousands of students by sourcing best tutor.
• Creating fresh pool of candidates through Industry referencing, headhunting, database search, networks sites, Recruitment Drives.
• Floating mails to students of top-notch engineering and management colleges.
• Work with internal teams to assist with recruitment efforts and bring in innovative recruitment process/practices.
• Responsible for negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary and benefits