RAJEEV REDDY SAMALA
MONTREAL, QUEBEC +1-514-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Process oriented individual with 2.5 years of experience in production environment with a demonstrated history of working in food manufacturing, material management, operations planning and inventory control industry. Knowledge in lean and six-sigma for minimizing defects, variations, reducing waste consistently producing high quality products and process. Abilities for delivering positive productivity impacts, transforming culture, and aligning the efforts and commitments from different levels. Education
MASTER OF ENGINEERING - CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY
· Major: Industrial Engineering (Sep 2017- August 2019) BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING - JNTUH
. Major: Mechanical Engineering (Sep 2011- March 2015) Experience
SHAH TRADING COMPANY, MONTREAL SEPT 2019 - JAN 2020
· Planning production at Montreal facility and coordinating with sister plants requirements like raw material for production and finished goods for distribution.
· Supervised production line and scheduling the work activities with operators for processing and packing.
· Reconciling physical inventory counts with figures in ERP and correcting for any deviances.
· Coordinating with merchandising team for material requirement planning.
· Analyzed system defects and worked with coworkers towards a workable solution.
· Ensuring proper procedures are being followed for safety, quality and environmental standards.
· Worked with QA team to ensure production is following guidelines for SQF, SOPs and sanitation.
· Coordinating with QA team for implementing, improving Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)program.
· Assisting wherever else possible to improve workflow by determining root causes of downtime and corrected by taking necessary actions.
· Data entry of production reports in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
· Continuous Improvement activities in all production cells to reduce non value added activities and improving productivity and service level/fill rate.
· Prepared and printed the labels for the packed products, verifying lot code,expiration date and pallet identification labels.
ANYUNA FOODS LLP, HYDERABAD MARCH 2015 - AUGUST 2017
· Monitored the processes for improvement opportunities and implemented process changes as required.
· Supervised production line and performed walk through the plant for non-conformances.
· Maintained material inventories to ensure that production schedules are meeting.
· Ensured safe use of equipment and scheduled regular maintenance of machines.
· Coordinated the implementation of 5S technique and maintained safe, cleanliness and hygiene conditions.
· Prepared work order instructions and gave training to operators.
· Executed and revised FMEA techniques for finding any potential failures in the production process.
· Built strong relations with maintenance team by prioritizing preventive maintenance and emergency repairs to avoid excessive downtime and with quality control department to improve equipment performance while meeting quality standards.
MAHAVIR AUTO CORPORATION DEC 2014 - FEB 2015
· Training on maintenance of heat treatment furnace, grinding machines, coolant pipelines and tank for taper rollers.
· Prepared maintenance reports and kept records for future analysis.
· Preparing work orders, control charts and inventory counts and presented to my immediate supervisor. Certifications
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (SSGBC)
· Application of Lean Techniques to Dawlance Refrigerator Plant: A wooden slat conveyor is fixed along stations for smooth movement of work units, motion of people and reduced production cycle time.
· Application of Reliability: This project includes on identifying potential system failures using the Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) for a Hybrid electric vehicle.
· Inventory Control & Material Requirement Planning: Based on data provided by the company an Inventory policy was set and Master Production Schedule was formulated.
· Six Sigma: Applied the concepts of Six Sigma and focused on reducing call waiting times in a call center.
· Discrete System Simulation: By implementing Simulation techniques, we re-designed a significant portion of the packing section station and determined the bottle neck stations using simulation software. Technical Skills
Continuous Improvement Lean Manufacturing DMAIC
Process Optimization Inventory Control PDCA
Material Requirement Planning Root Cause Analysis FMEA Control Charts Simulation FTA
Dynamics NAV VISIO EXCEL